ꫀׁׅܻ℘ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ

1996 Seoul, South Korea

A Magnificent Forest

A boy was sitting on a rock in the forest while looking at the houses infront of him, His eyes showed emotions that can't be expressed in words. He was happy but incomplete, something in him was incomplete but he was not able to figure out what was left.

He has money, family and friends. What else he needs in his life? But still his heart screamed for something which he wasn't able to hear, something that he couldn't figure out on his own.

" I wish there was someone who could tell me about it" He whispered slowly but who will hear him? That's what he thought..

" Do you need help in figuring out something?" He heared a deep voice behind him. He turn his head to see a handsome, tall man who was looking like his age leaning on one of the trees. The tall man had blue eyes which held ocean in it,black hair which were moving slowly in the air and a smile which can heal anyone just like it healed him..

" Pardon?" He said not being able to understand what the other boy meant. " I asked if you need some help in figuring out something, cause it looks like you are not able to figure it out yourself" The other male said sitting on the rock besides him.

" Uh...Yeah" He hesitated alittle but responded. " Hmm so, what is that you are not able to figure out?" The other male asked.

" How should I tell you my problem. I was born in a very middle class family, my father passed away when I was 10 and left all the responsibilities on me. Lack of money caused me to drop out of my school, I started working at a small shop and was paid quite a good amount. After 2 years, I left my job and started my own company and it took me 14 years to take my company to no.1 position and now that I have everything, i still feel that something inside me is still incomplete " He spoke all his journey to a unknown person but he didn't regret it, he felt that he could trust the man.

" Oh,So that's the problem " He nodded his head and the other male again spoke " who do you live with?"
He looked at the other male before speaking " I live with my mom and one of my friend "

After thinking for awhile, the other male finally spoke "Gotcha, I got it why you are feeling incomplete" He looked at the male signalling him to speak " My Friend, You need a love in your life"

" Love? But that I have my mom loves me , my friends also love me" He said not understanding what the other male was trying to say " Aish! You pabo, Love means that you need someone besides you as in your Wife or your girlfriend"

" But how do I Have a wife or girlfriend?" The other male just hit his head with his palm " It's fine, I will help you in that case" the male spoke
" Okay, Thank you. BTW what's your name?" He asked

" Oh, it's Choi Dae-hyun"

" Okay and I am Choi Tae-joon"