Update

I know this is most people's worst nightmare for anyone's favourite story which apparently this is for some people but nothing lasts forever as they say. I'm afraid I have no more to write for this story, and since I still support Demi in all she does it just doesn't feel right if I keep writing this. Yes it's just a fanfiction but the more I see of her so much more happier with Wilmer, it gets harder to write a fake relationship with Joe who she wasn't as happy (as with Wilmer now) with in reality.

You know what I'm saying? Yes writing stories is something I love to do, but living a lie or telling a lie is something I can't do, so yes in my world fanfiction has its limits to if that person wasn't happy with them and they've moved on to find someone better, it's like they've moved on but we haven't. We're still dwelling on the past of a relationship we wanted to believe was perfect. That's why I can't write this anymore.

I truly am sorry but writing a fanfiction about a fake relationship like this requires a lot of imaginative thinking, like oh what would they do today, something they haven't done in the public eye. Which sounds easy but when you start running out, it shows when you start repeating yourself. I do recall I had a draft chapter but when I was looking back over it I was like I must've wrote this before? It just doesn't fit. And I was right, I did. Another reason I can't write this any more, no I won't go back and read my own work: it would feel weird but I've noticed myself repeating things, since this story's been around for so long that I've even forgotten what I wrote.

So all I can say really is, thank you all for reading this and still doing so even when I can't bring myself to write any more. But to the now I move, where Demi is happy with Wilmer and I'm happy not writing about a fake relationship to dwell on. Bye.