Worth it

Hey guys, so sorry for not updating as much as I used to, but there has been a lot going on, like laziness, college, family problems, etc. However I was able to add this chapter, so enjoy.

(Joe's POV)  

-opens eyes- 

Wow, Demz is even more gorgeous in her sleep, such a beauty to wake up to. 

I don't even want to wake her up, she looks so sweet and innocent, I'll tip-toe downstairs, after I check her schedule. 

Let's see, 'photoshoot at 1pm' oh come on, I have a free day today, so what am I supposed to when she's at a photoshoot?

I could do a meet and greet with the band, I'll text them and see if they're busy, when I get downstairs, can't have my phone buzzing like crazy next to this sleepyhead. 

What shall I have for breakfast? 

I open cupboards and look all over the kitchen for food. 

Egg and bacon, porridge, why do we even have that sloppy stuff? 

Lucky Charms, Frosties, Rice crispies, pop tarts, smh I'll just settle with egg and bacon. 

*beep, beep, beep* 

Nick: "Yeah, I'm free for today, sounds like a plan." 

Kevin: "Free, and I can totally do that today with you guys." 

It's settled then, meet and greet whilst Demz is at her photoshoot. 

Wait, why did I hear three beeps if I only got two texts? 

I hear footsteps on the stairs, curse my loud snoring and one of the boys texting her. 

Demi: "Morning Joe, you sleep well?" 

Me: "Yeah, how about you? Did my snoring wake you?" 

Demi laughed and replied: "I slept well, and actually my phone woke me up." 

Me: "Good, and who was it this time?" 

Demi checks her phone, and Nick sent her a text wondering if Demi was coming to the meet and greet. 

Demi: "Nick is the culprit this time babe" 

Me: "I'll text him saying you're busy." 

Demi: "I knew you checked my phone, you're so nosy" 

Me: "I only checked your schedule, incase you were late for anything babe" 

We both hate the nickname "babe" but we use it to tease each other, it's so funny. 

Demi: "Aw, what would I do without you babe?" 

Me: "Love you too" Demi kisses me, slowly and delicately. 

I always loved her kisses, I held her cheek and deepened the kiss.

*beep* Interrupted by another text from Nick, really Nick, really? 

"So Demi, isn't coming?" 

I text him back saying "Yeah, she can't come, she has a photoshoot to go to." 

*beep* Nick: "Aw, it won't be the same without her" 

I hand Demi to show her the text.  

Demi: "Aw, Nick is always so sweet." 

Yeah, he is, but I always get this weird feeling when Demi compliments Nick infront of me, is that jealousy, why am I jealous when I'm her man? It makes no sense.