☀ Bring me the Night☽

Thanks for sending the feeback quickly, ima countinue with the story now. :)

(Song: Bring me the Night by Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis) Btw it's back to Demi's POV (Point of View). 

Back to reality, Demi & Joe had jobs to do, people to see, appointments to complete, etc.

Busy-filled days.

I awoke next to a snoring Joe, yeah, he looked cute whilst sleeping, but sometimes he snores.

I looked on my phone to see what was in store for today, and remembered today's full of appointments for photoshoots and scenes in Glee to play, I had to be a lesbian, not sure whether I like it or not, haha.

All I know is the song I performed with Naya, was amazing! I didn't expect to do such an old song, but still loved it.

I looked at Joe's phone, to see if he was late for any schedules, and to my luck, he wasn't late and he had an alarm set, I hated having to wake him up, it just made me feel cruel, yeah I might be helping him, but at the same time, everybody needs their sleep.

I got out of bed quietly, and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I knew Joe would be worried if I done another fruity breakfast, so I got some Honey, nut cheerios, and sat at the table to eat them, the next appointment I had wasn't until half a hour later, and it was a photoshoot at Elle, although I loved the magazine, it wasn't really my style.

I heard footsteps on the stairs, Joe was awake, I really need to improve my stealth mode...

Joe: "Morning Demz"

Me: "Morning Joe"

Joe: "Already made breakfast I see, and no more smoothies?"

Me: "Yeah, just like you ordered, your majesty." I loved joking about Joe being king, 'cause tbh (to be honest) I always saw him as my king.

He always treated me so nicely, so I certainly felt like his queen.

Note to self: arrange a wedding soon, you've been with him for years, it's about time to wed the King. I giggled.

Joe: "Any appointments today?"

Me: "Yeah, photoshoot for Elle and Glee appearences"

Joe: "OMG, YOU'RE IN GLEE? THAT'S SO COOL!" 

Joe always loved acting like a #1 fan.

Me: "Yeah, didn't you hear, your gal is going to be a lesbian on the show? Surely a #1 fan would know that, tut tut"

Joe laughs.

The pair forgetting about Nick sleeping on in the spare room, finished their breakfast whilst Nick headed in the kitchen and suprised both of them.

Me: "Morning Nick, sorry if we awoke you, but you sleep so quietly, I almost forgot you stayed for the night"

Nick: "Morning Demz, it's fine, mother always told me I slept quietly, unlike snoring Joe"

Joe: "Hey, my snoring doesn't awake Demi, so it can't be that bad...Did it awake you Demi?"

Laughing and trying to talk at the same time, not a good idea, never try it!

Almost choking on breakfast, and laughing to much, I finally chime in.

Me: "No, I always awake by myself..."

Joe cuts in. "See, told ya Nick!"

Me: "But, it is a nusiance when I wake up in the morning, it's all I can hear, till I get downstairs, so luckily it doesn't echo that far."