♥ Heart by Heart ♬

Yeah, I got bored, so here I am updating.

The name of this chapter refers to Demi's song 'Heart by Heart' which she wrote a while ago for 'Mortal Instruments: City of bones' film, it's an amazing song, so if you haven't already, what are you waiting for? Go listen to it!

(Demi's POV)

Ok, I'm safe, in my soon-to-be-husband's dressing room...HA! not really, I hope so, but idek.

All I could hear were girls screaming, surely the walls are supposed to be thicker than this?

Suddenly, the door opens and scares me, luckily it was just Nick, phew.

Nick: "Hiding from the screaming girls?"

Me: "Yeah, and I don't really want to be recognised."

Nick: "You could just wear some sunglasses, a hat, you know, the stuff you wear to hang out with Joe-"

Nick realised he went a bit too far, and covered his mouth with his hand.

Me: "Nick, it's fine, really, I'm used to it, I have to wear disguises almost everywhere I go with Joe."

Nick: "Doesn't it get tiring?"

Me: "Sure, but something's are worth the struggles, and it's like I'm a different person, it's strange."

Nick: "Definitely sounds it, Joe told me you left Wilmer crying..."

I laugh and say "No, he's kidding around, I let him down gently, honest!"

Nick starts tickling me. "Really, and what do you class as gently?"

"Hahahahahaha! Just take my phone and look at the text for yourself."

I hand him my phone, and he looks at the texts.

Nick: "Ok, you're free, this guy does sound a little let down though who wouldn't hate being dumped by you?"

Me: "Aw, aren't you supposed to be performing?"

Nick: "We're on a break."

Me: "Then why'd you come to Joe's dressing room?"

Nick: "Joe told me to go here and scare u."

Me: "Well tell him he exceeded and you should get going back to performing, those girls are going crazy."

Nick: "Why am I everybody's messanger tonight?"

Me: "You're our cute little messanger boy" I tease.

Nick: "What if I don't want to be?"

Me: "Dude, quit your moaping and get to your job, this is your last task for the night"

Nick acted offended and went to find Joe.

I followed Nick to help him find Joe, I'm betting he was just hiding to spook us.

I looked in Nick's dressing room, it was always so tidy, and Joe was nowhere to be seen.

Nick: "Hey, no girls allowed in my room!"

I laugh and quickly close the door.

Me: "How about Kevin's room?"

I hear Kevin playing guitar, and singing a little, his voice was so masculine.

I guess Joe's not in there, where is he?

All of a sudden, a hand touches my shoulder, scaring me a little.

It was Joe, of course, I knew he was planning this.

Me: "Haha, very funny, Nick already played that trick on me, good try though."