Nick's affection

Miley rolled her eyes and continued watching 'Les Miserbles', whilst Demi ate her pancake loudly to tease her, Miley got Demi back by tickling her and Demi laughed so loudly that they barely heard the doorbell.
Liam went to answer the door, Joe and Nick were standing there.
"Come in, your girlfriend's being tickled to death, better save her quick" Liam said to Joe.
Joe ran in to join Miley in the tickle Demi fest, then Demi hid behind Nick to stop the tickling, Nick's cheeks were glowing red, luckily some of the make-up from the photoshoot was covering it up.

Demi held Nick's hand and quickly ran to the limo, she waved Miley goodbye and got in the back of the car. Nick quickly sat infront of Demi, but not too close, just incase she spotted any of his blushing.
Demi spotted a little bit of redness on Nick's left cheek, and giggled.
Demi didn't really think of her and Nick that way, only as very good friends, and she knew she couldn't lose trust in Joe, so she thought nothing of it and gave Joe a playful wink when he got in the car and sat next to her.
Nick sighed quietly and looked out the window, ignoring the lovely couple and strarted fantasing about him and Demi.

Nor Demi or Joe realised how sad Nick looked since they were too busy playing with each other.
Nick may of noticed Demi's giggle but he just always thought it was Joe's doing, and almost never his.
When the limo arrived at Demi & Joe's house, Demi noticed Nick just staring blankly out the window so she gave Nick a huge bear-hug and waved goodbye whilst walking to her front-door.
This obviously made Nick feel better knowing that Demi finally realised his feelings, but he still felt down, knowing that his own brother had the girl of his dreams.
Eventually the limo drove up outside Nick's house, Nick tipped the limo driver and slowly walked inside to catch a early night and try to get his mind off Demi.
However, dreaming just led to more Demi fantasies.

Back in Joe and Demi's house, Demi was playing with her dog, which attracted Joe a lot.
Joe started playfully kissing her neck and Demi rushed upstairs to find her [sexy] nightwear and put it on just to tease Joe and since she knew it was a work-free day tomorrow.
She quickly ran back downstairs and laid against the wall, biting her lip, right infront of Joe to tempt him. Joe wrapped his [muscler] arms around her and started kissing her lips, delicately but powerful.
Demi deepened the kiss by biting his lips and slowly adding her tongue.
Demi started to remove Joe's tank-top, then it hit her. Demi thought back to Nick just sitting quietly in the limo and felt sorrow for him, so much sorrow that she just didn't feel like having sex with Joe now, and gently pulled away.
Joe: "What's wrong Demz? Just this morning you couldn't stop begging me for sex, and now you don't even want it?"
Demi: "I still feel really tired from the photoshoot, I need to get some rest, maybe tomorrow, we're both free, right?"
Joe: "Yeah I'm free, I was just looking forward to sex now, instead of later."
Demi: "Sorry Joe, I just need to sleep."

She slowly went upstairs to her bedroom and thought about Nick.
Joe knew something was wrong but he also knew it wasn't urgent so he let Demi sort it out alone whilst he checked his phone.
Demi sat on her side of the bed, and started to realise that she was feeling the same way about Nick, but the feelings were always hidden and only showed when it was just them, together.
Demi thought she might as well call Nick to see if he knew of a plan but she didn't want to make him feel more heart-broken then he already was, so instead she thought of a plan to spend more time with Nick, to stop him feeling so... Empty.
Demi texted Nick "Hey, xoxo" and fell asleep waiting for a reply.
Joe went to the bedroom to sleep on his side of the bed, and noticed Demi holding her phone close, fast asleep. He laughed to himself and went to sleep.