And that's why I smile :)

Yep, I'm updating, just for u guys, thanks a bunch for reading ma fanfic, and if any black star's are reading this, yes the title of the chapter is refering to Avril's song, smile. ;)

I just loved Avril so much as a kid, she was a rebel, and I thought it was really cool, and I was so happy when she started releasing music again. 

Anyways, enough about me, ima countinue with this fanfic, and just to note, I have a surprise new fanfic coming soon, I don't wanna give out too much information, so that's all I'm saying, and that's all you're getting till I release it. xP

(Demi's POV)

Just as I finish going through all those amazing tweets, someone knocks on the door.

"Aw, dude, I'm busy reading tweets from my family, some people are so rude." I said jokingly.

I got up and opened the door, to my surprise Joe was standing there.

"Um, Joe aren't you supposed to be at a photoshoot?" I looked around for Nick.

Joe: "The photoshoot ended half a hour ago Demz, so what've you been doing?"

Nick probably had work to do and was busy, so I might aswell spend the day with Joe, that sounds lovely, I need a Joe and I day, after what happened this morning, his kisses are just so tempting, you have no idea how much I wanted to just kiss him all day long.

"Oh nothing, just reading tweets from my lovatics, they're so sweet."

Joe: "I know, they always come up to me and say 'Hey, you better still be dating Demi, we love her and you two were the cutest, and since you care so much about her, u two should get back together' I almost couldn't hold in my laughter, but I replied 'Yeah girls, I know, we're quite a catch' and wink at them, it always makes them jump about happily afterwards, like I just saved their life or something"

Wow, Joe's never told me this before, maybe we should let them know we're still dating, I mean they are family, so they do kinda have the right to know....Don't they?

I mean they always say 'Wilmer's ugly and way older than you, why are u dating him?' and I'll admit, he isn't exactly my type, he was just the only guy available when I wanted to get back with Joe, and didn't want people knowing, I just wanted a relationship where our life together stays private and doesn't end up with paparazzi following us everywhere, that already happens enough times when I walk about with Wilmer, just to keep my love life with Joe private.

It is suprising how long we've kept this for a secret though.

"Aw, that's sweet... Honey I don't know if we should keep our relationship private anymore, I'm having second thoughts" For a moment, Joe didn't say anything and just looked confused.

Joe: "Demz, do you really want paparazzi everywhere we go together?"

"They're just low lives who have nothing better to do, we shouldn't let them bother us."

Joe: "Don't you even remember the reason for why we broke up a few years ago?"

*Flashback*

Camera flashes are all I could see, I couldn't find Joe anywhere.

I started shouting "Joeeeeeee!" "Joe, where are you?"

Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder, I turned round and "Babe, it's fine, I'm here, take my hand and we'll get inside the limo" I took Joe's hand and followed him to the car.

As soon as we got in the limo, my eyes were just starting to focus, then I saw Joe worried.

"Joe, what's wrong?" I asked.