Honey❤, you're my golden star! ☆

Since a certain twinkey wanted me to update fast, you can thank her for this. ;)
So just before you start, this is from Joe's P.O.V (Point of view).
And I'll leave you to carry on the story now, aloha.

I should go check on Demi, just to see how she's doing.
(Demi was still walking home from Starbucks, but Joe doesn't know that).
Just as he goes to open the door, Demi creeps in through the window and quickly remembers she needs to look busy, so she does pen marks over her hands, and sits at her desk, so it looks like she's worked hard.
Joe: "You ok, Demz?"
Demi: "Oh u know me, just working."
Joe: "Demz, you're covered in pen ink! You should really take a shower, I'm not kissing ink." Joe teases.
Demi acts offended "Joe, you do remember I know your weakness, right?"
What weakness? "And that is...?"
Demi got up, and tickled me on my stomach, I laughed so hard, that was my only weakness.

There was a knock on the door, which thankfully stopped Demi tickling me, I had no idea who it was, I wasn't expecting anyone, so I let Demi get off me and answer the door, whilst I checked her work.
I looked on her laptop, and it was just a blank word document, with nothing on it, just completely blank. I knew she hated working, but she's been in our bedroom for about 2 hours now, surely she's done some work, I even looked on the desk, and there was absolutely nothing, that's when I got suspicious and went downstairs to see what was going on.
Nick and Demi were standing at the door, laughing and chatting away.
Joe: "Demi, can I talk to u a min?"
Demi looked worried and quickly replied "Sure Joe."
They both walked to the kitchen, whilst Nick sat on the sofa, lonely.
I quickly shut the door, and practically scared Demi, she was laying against the wall, whilst Joe acted like a teacher, telling her off.
Joe: "Demz, how come you've done no work?"
I was only so eager 'cause of Demi was going to be a lesbian on the show, and who doesn't want to see that?
Demi: "Why are u so nosey?"
Demi was obviously nervous, and not sure what else to say, she didn't want Joe to know what really happened.
Joe: "I'm not nosey, I'm just concerned, you've been in our bedroom for over 2 hours, what were you even doing?"
Demi looked around nervously and tried to make a quick escape, but Joe didn't even let her get to the door.
Joe: "Demi, seriously, what were you doing?"
Demi: Um, I guess I must've fallen asleep, look Nick is out there alone..." 
Joe cut Demi off "He can handle himself, now please just tell me what happened."

Demi let out a sigh, and confessed she went to see Nick at Starbucks, not what happened though.
Demi: "And, he was feeling kinda low the other day, so I thought I should cheer him up, it's what friends do."
Joe: "Well if that's all, I'm afraid you'll have to finish those papers upstairs, go."
Demi: "Um, I finished them long ago, I just sent them in the post, after I saw Nick."
Joe: "Fine, go enjoy Nick's company." Joe acted offended and let Demi go.
Demi quickly ran to Nick, and hugged him, Joe just rolled his eyes.
Joe: "Right you two, u can watch any film u like, as long as none of you are bawling your eyes out or screaming like little girls" I always loved treating the pair like kids.
Nick: "Hey, I have never screamed like a girl in my life"
Joe: "Oh really? Nick don't lie with me, I know your secret, but just because there's a certain someone special here, (Demi) I won't let it out." ;)
Demi: "Can we just pick a film and stop being cheesy?"
Nick laughed and looked at the film collection with Demi.
Demi: "How about we watch Hunger Games?"
Joe: "Too much blood." I was a real softie when it came to films, anything with blood and gore, just wasn't my thing.
Nick: "Grown up 2?"
Demi: "Nahhh"
Joe: "The Hobbit?"
Nick: "Why do u guys even have that film?"
Demi: "Joe bought it at a garage sale."
Joe: "Oh sure, blame the films on me babe."
Demi: "How about Inception, with the sexy Leonardo?" Demi always loved teasing Joe.
Joe: "Hey, I'm the only hot guy in your life."
Demi: "Well that must be boring" Nick laughed and picked a film.
I acted offended and went to sit on the couch, I'm such a great actor.
Demi: "Nick, what film did u pick?"
Nick: "Um, just Pirates of the Carribean, no big deal."
Demi hugged Nick playfully and sat inbetween Nick & I on the sofa.
Demi: "I knew you were on my side!"
Joe: "Oh come on Nick, I thought you could outstand her puppy eyes."
Nick: "Hey, even you can't outstand them."
Demi laughed, whilst the film started playing.

***
Demi: "Ooo there he is, Johnny baby"
I rolled my eyes, whilst Nick couldn't stop laughing.
Demi laid on Nick's lap, whilst he played with her hair and they both watched the movie in silence.
I looked at them starting to become suspious and curious, I knew Nick had a thing for Demi, but I couldn't tell if he was over her or not.
The way they both always done everything together, it's like they were in-sync with each other's emotions and movements.
I no longer felt comfortable and couldn't just sit here, and watch a film, I know they're just good friends, but it seems like more now, it must be.
Wait a minute...Maybe that's why she lied about doing her work, remember how sneaky Demi can be? She probably sneaked out to see lover boy over there.
My inner voice always assumed the worse, so I decided to ignore it and just love the fact that Demi and I are together, no matter what, we've been through so much together, even when she went through the worst, we were still there for each other, and we always will be.
I continued to watch the film, and I could tell Nick didn't feel right, so just when Demi fell asleep he let me carry her up to bed, I laid her on the bed gently, and put the covers over her.
Now I'm not sure if I imagined it or not, but I heard Demi mumble "Thanks Joe".
So I went downstairs, finished watching the end of the film with Nick, hugged him, and let him stay in our spare room for the night, it was pretty late, and I don't recall taxi's driving around at this hour.
We always had that spare room, just incase anything happened, Demi loved the house so much when I showed it to her, so we just bought it and forgot about the spare room.
I let Nick settle in the spare room and went to sleep next to Demi in bed, we were both as tired as each other, so I drifted off as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Sorry if the last part is emotional, but I didn't want anyone to be sad since Nemi didn't happen, besides this is a Jemi fanfic, so u may get the occasional Nemi moments on these, but not everytime.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and btw if u want more just comment, 'cause that's how I normally decide whether to add more or not. :P
Aloha xoxo