Let you Go

So, sorry about not updating, but I don't like being forced into writing up a story, but I have been busy at the same time, kinda.

I did do a music video on Saturday, so I'm still pretty tired from that.

Anyways, on with the next part, I've started a thing, which I saw others do and loved it, where I'll name the chapters after lyrics/songs.

This chapter is named after Jason Walker's song "(I'll) Let you Go".

Demi

I opened my eyes, and remembered about the text I sent to Nick, I checked my phone to see if he replied, and thanks to my luck, he replied saying "Hi Demz xxx". He's so cute, I looked at the time he sent it, and it was just a minute after I sent my text to him...Then I realised, he does have feelings for me, I've always seen it, but I couldn't react to it, I mean how do you react when you find out the guy you're dating's brother has feelings for you? I would never cheat on someone, and I'm not going to start now.

I sent a reply back saying "Nick, I know that you're struggling, but come meet me at 'Starbucks'. xxx"

I waited for 10 minutes, and no reply, I guess he's still sleeping.

I awoke, and saw Joe sleeping, he always looked so handsome in his sleep.

I giggled to myself and walked downstairs to make breakfast.

I looked in the fridge, and found some fruit to eat, although they told me to have full meals at rehab, it's tough to do that everyday, for EVERY meal, so breakfast is like a light, but healthy meal for me.

I heard Joe's footsteps, as I sat down to eat.

Joe: "Morning Demi, your phone is blowing up in our bedroom...Are you eating fruit alone?"

Demi: "Morning Joe, fine I'll make a smoothie, is that ok?"

Joe: "You and I both know what they said at rehab..."

Demi: "Fine..." 

Joe always looked out for me, and felt that I should keep to their rules, incase anything bad starts happening, again.

I made a smoothie, and found some 'Lucky Charms' and left them on the table.

I ran up to the bedroom, to pick up my phone, and as Joe said, it's blown up...Literally, Nick just can't wait to hang out.

His text said "Sure, what time? xxx"

I replied saying "Um, how about 3pm today? xxx"

And just 2 minutes after I sent it, Nick replied "Sure thing, can't wait to see you again! xxx"

I can just imagine his voice, and cute smile.

So, my plan was to...I suppose, let Nick down easy, you know without breaking his heart, but also still be able to be friends, I hate it when it becomes all awkward.

I found a song online which may help out a little.

'(I'll) Let you Go' by Jason Walker, I used to listen to his depressing songs a lot, but now, it's like an awful deja vu moment listening to them again.

I quickly rushed downstairs to finish off my breakfast, and Joe had made it for me, and laid it on the table, next to my empty seat.

He's so sweet!

Joe was sitting on the other side of the table, eating his Lucky Charms, and gazing at me.

Demi: "Joe, you really didn't have to, I was just about to make it."

Joe: "Demz, repeat after me, Thank you"

Demi: "Thanks Joe, I love you"

Joe: "I love you too"

Joe kissed my forehead, as I went to eat my Lucky Charms.

Joe: "So, who was breaking your phone?"

Demi: "Your brother"

Joe knew how close Nick and I are, so he didn't take a second guess.

Joe laughed so hard, and almost spat his Lucky Charms everywhere.

Joe: "Well, as long as I don't have to pay for it."

Demi: "Aren't you still earning money from those singles you released eons ago." Demi sneered.

Joe couldn't stop himself from laughing, but gradually calmed down, and ate his cereal, calmly.

Joe and I finished breakfast at the same time, as usual, and it was a freeday for the both of us.

Joe: "So, how are we going to spend our freeday?"

Demi: "I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

Joe: "Don't start that cute things girls do with me, missy" Joe joked.

Demi: "Don't call me missy"

Joe & Demi laughed it off, they never did argue, since they loved each other so much, and didn't want to tear apart, so they always laugh it off.

Demi: "How about we have McDonalds together?"

Joe: "Haha, looks like your appetite is back."

Demi: "What can I say, I always want McDonalds, when their adverts make everything look yummy"

Joe: "I know, I saw coffee on one of them, and I don't even like coffee, but they made it look delicious."

Demi: "Exactly! So can we have McDonalds?"

Joe: (posh accent attempt) "Sure, shall I get a happy meal for my lady?"

Demi taps his nose and runs to the nearest McDonalds she could find.

Joe chased after her, and as soon as they knew it, they found a McDonalds, unfortunately it was packed!

Demi: "Aw, come on!"

Joe: "Back away, the queen is coming through" Joe joked around, lauging to himself.

Demi giggled, and went to queue up.

Sorry but I have college tomorrow, and need to go to bed early, so sweet dreams/good morning to whereever you are, I will countinue on a new chapter tomorrow, so see you then, Aloha xoxo.