Thanksgiving ◊

I know I'm late at this, but smh.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K READS!!!

I love you all so much and this chapter is dedicated to everyone, and since Wattpad doesn't allow me to put all your names there, you'll just have to deal with this, thanks again. :)

(Joe's POV)

I awoke next to Demi's beautiful face, god I love her, and this life... Wait is it Thanksgiving today?!

*checks date on calendar* YEP IT IS! YIPPEE!

I should go cook my half of the Thanksgiving dinner. (Each year me and Demi cook half each, she eats my half I cooked for her, and I eat her half...Yes I make sure she eats it all).

*Tip-toes downstairs*

*Knock at the door* Who could that be at this hour?

I open the door and see Nick standing there, what is he even doing here?!

Nick: "Morning Joe, I came to help out with cooking, I also brought these"

Nick handed me some pie, it was burning hot so I ran to the kitchen and left it on the counter.

Me: "Nick, that was so hot! You could've at least warned me!"

Nick: "Hey, don't shout, Demz is sleeping upstairs, right?"

Demi creeps up on Joe and scares him.

Me: "AHHHHH, who's touching me?"

I turn around and see Demi, that cheeky lil' monkey, I should've known.

She winks at me and turns to Nick.

Demi: "No, I just woke actually, but thanks for trying to warn him Nick"

Nick: "No problem, I baked some pie for four of us.

Me: "Four? Kevin isn't here yet. Where is he?"

Nick: "Having a lie in, that lazy boy."

Demi: "Can we go wake him?"

Me: "YEAH, CAN WE NICK?!"

Nick: "Go ahead, if we don't, no one will."

We ran over to Kevin's house, which was only 3 blocks away, but no one had the keys so we broke in from the back, and rushed up to his bedroom, where he was sleeping like an angel.

All of us: "KEVIN! WAKEY, WAKEY!!!"

Kevin fell off his bed, and woke to Demi sitting on him, waiting patiently, whilst Nick and I watched from afar and laughed amongst ourselves.

Demi got up so Kevin could get up and as he did, he collapsed on his bed, and went straight back to sleep.

Me: "You're not getting out of this that easily!"

Nick and I sat on him, making him screech, till he finally said: "OK, OK, I'M GETTING UP, GEEZ, you guys are lucky we're related." We all laughed and ran back to the house.

Kevin: "Wait, how did you all get in my house, I don't recall giving any of you keys?!"

Nick: "Oh, we just broke in from the back, as usual."

Kevin: "WHAT, DO YOU MEAN AS USUAL?"

Me: "Um, nothing, we just...don't look inside your fridge, we may of stole some of your food." 

Me, Demi and Nick couldn't stop ourselves from laughing whilst Keving just grinned.

Me: "So, I'm making Demi's half, she's making my half, and what are you two doing?"