Hangover || 16 au (past)

WARNING: CRINGE AF!! 😭

Dazai POV:

I was sitting in my room at my desk, doodling random stuff on a piece of paper. My phone beeped, so I picked it up. Kouyou was calling for some reason. I answered, pressing the phone microphone to my ear.

"Hey, dazai?"

Kouyou said through the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Come pick up chuuya. He's at ****. He's hungover, and I'm on a mission. Pick him up quick, he's gonna cause trouble."

She didn't really ask me, she just told me to. She hung up. I sighed, and went to get dressed.

Once I was ready, I got in my car (idk man does he even have his licence?? I mean kyoka knows how to drive bc dead apple, but does dazai have a car??) I drove to the address kouyou had given me, and parked around he corner. I walked around the corner, and walked into the bar.

The bar was full, but I easily found chuuya. I walked over to him, tapping him over the shoulder.

He swing his head over.

"Hi."

He turned his head back. I stared at him weird. He was definitely hungover.

Chuuya got out of his chair, and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my chest.

I stared at him, confused and surprised.

"Uhm... You okay...?"

I didn't know what to do. I patted his head, unsure.

Chuuya grabbed my wrist. He brought it back down to my side, and returned his arm to it's spot, wrapped around my waist.

"You're hot."

Chuuya said. I stared at him in confusion, blushing.

"Huh...?"

I said, confused.

Chuuya stood on tippy toes and kissed me. I blushed.

"Wha- hah- ...???"

I stared at him, dumbfounded. Chuuya laughed a little.

"We- we should go home- uhh-...??"

I looked away. My brain was currently going "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHH WHAT JUST HAPPENED DOES HE ACTUALLY LIKE YOU OR IS IT JUST BECAUSE HES HUNGOVER IS HE HIDING HOS FEELS WTF WTF JUST HAPPENED AM I A COCOROACH?". Chuuya smirked, and walked towards the door, almost falling over like 5 times. He stared at nothing for a few seconds.

"What just happened...?"

I mumbled to myself, running over to catch up to chuuya, who wasn't very far away, seeing as he could probably barely walk. I walked up from behind him, and picked him up from his arms.

He flailed.

"EEE, PUT ME DOWNN!!"

I chuckled, but just carried him out to the car. He had kicked me many times already, but I just ignored it. He was weak anyways. I opened the car, holding him up by one of his arms. Chuuya slapped his hand. He let go of chuuya.

"Ow, chibi, that hurt!"

He pouted.

"I know. And you don't have permission to just pick me up whenever you wan-"

He crossed his arms. He was interrupted by me picking him up again.

"You were saying?"

I mocked him. I brought him right Infront of the car door.