Not a chapter! 🦝 (again, sry ;~;)

Heeeeeyyyyy! So, as you can see, you probably noticed that I haven't been updating much. There's no real reason for it, I just don't have the motivation to do so, and I just started going back to school after vacation, so I don't rlly wanna stay up till 3 am writing. However, this doesn't mean that I'll be taking a break or quitting any time soon. I might not post for a few days, but ill be trying to post at least one chapter a week. Any recommendations, ideas for oneshots, or some head cannons you might want to share will be appreciated!

Another thing is that for a while now I've been focusing on writing in this book, but I also need to write part two of letters, cause that's been promised for a while, and I also have a bsd oneshots book in m drafts that I refuse to post without it having at least two chapters, so I wouldn't really expect too many updates as of right now.

I'll try my best to keep updating this book, and not take too many breaks and stuff, but it would be very appreciated if y'all had a bit of patience with me, even though I don't really deserve it 😅 ANYWAY, though I may not post on here for a while, I will be trying to post on other stories I have. Ill be remaking the chapter in my story of "forever and ever at the ihino river - Bound" (the book with the longest and most sh!tty name in the history of worlds) bc I have no idea what I was on when I wrote that. It was like, 2 or 3 am when I wrote it, and it has so many mistakes 😭 so I'll be remaking that one, and writing chapter two. And as I said, I'll be trying to update "Letters", as well as publishing the bsd oneshots book once and for all >:3 So anyway, it would be greatly appreciated if you checked those out once they are finished!! Thank youuuu!!!

Karl: 🦝

(Don't just spam all of the food things, bc I'll respond, but I won't tell u which ones are correct. And ur only allowed to guess 5 in each message, so take that @RosyflowerBlossom >:]

BYEEEEE!!!!