Head cannons pt. 2 || Filler chapter

Sry this isn't pt. 2 of chu's b-day, but I wrote this as a filler for y'all while y'all wait.

HEAD CANNONS:

1. Dazai and chuuya have nicknames (which you have probably seen in previous one shots) that they use for eachother, one an animal (slug for chu, and mackerel for Dazai) and nicknames from their actual names. Dazais is either samu, from osamu, or zai, from dazai. Chuuya only has one, chu.

2. Dazai has ADHD and BPD

3. Dazai hates celery, but chuuya loves it, so when dazai is annoyed at chuuya, he'll throw out all the celery, and wait for chuuya to notice.

4. Both chuuya and dazai have really pretty handwriting (if they try)

5. Dazai has Trypanophobia (phobia of needles) (oneshot idea??)

6. Dazai hates dogs, and loves cats, and chuuya hates cats, and loves dogs

7. Dazai has a cat

8. Dazai figured out a way to communicate with his cat (Yes, I do infact have an entire explanation of how, but I will spare your time. If you want to know, though, I can tell you in a diff oneshot or sum)

9. Dazai is too unstable, careless, and forgetful to take care of a cat on his own, so chuuya comes over every week to check on them.

10. Dazai has a mountain of plushies and stuffed animals at his house, but they're all in his closet.

11. Chuuya loves squishmallows

12. When dazai was in the pm, chuuya would bring over as many pillows and blankets as he could, and they would make a blanket fort in dazais shipping container, since it was more spacious and would fit better.

13. dazai is really good at drawing, and chuuya is really good at coloring

14. Dazai in the pm would give chuuya drawing he had made, and let chuuya color them, and when he went to the ADA, he would leave them around chuuyas house occasionally so that he could color them.

15. Dazai bought his coat bc it reminded him of oda, but it was not originally odas.

16. Dazai has a tattoo. (Explanation in the comments if u want??)

17. Chuuya really likes reading, so when he got books with pictures, he would color the pictures if they weren't colored yet.
___________________________________

Words: 405

THOSE R ALL OF THE HC I CAN THINK OF RNNN :) HOPE U LIKED THEM, I MIGHT MAME A FEW INTO ONESHOTS :>

Soukoku oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें