Cuddles || Present au

This one is prolly gonna be a bit short! :)
(They're dating on this au)

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡+ fluff .⁠。⁠*⁠♡+

TW!:
BxB
Soukoku
--------------------

Dazai POV

I sat on chus' bed in silence as I waited for chu to get out of the shower. I had already taken one, so I was stuck waiting.

After a few minutes, I heard the door to the bathroom being opened. I turned my head to look, and saw chu walking out of the bathroom.

He had a pair of sweat pants on, and was shirtless. His hair was still damp from his shower.

He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me onto his lap.

"You hungry?"

He asked me.

"No, I'm good. Could you lay down? I'm tired."

I said, hugging him tighter.

"Mhm."

He moved a bit, and layed down, resting my head on his chest as I layed on top of him. He brushed his fingers through my hair, playing with it as he kissed my forehead every so often.

After about an hour, chuuya moved my head up to look at him.

"Would you like some tea?"

He asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks."

He nodded, and sat up. I kept holding on to him, my arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled.

"You gotta let go, love. I gotta stand up."

He smiled. I whined.

"Nooo... Carry meee..."

He smiled, and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. He sighed, and stood up, carrying me over to the kitchen, as he started to make tea.

Once he had finished the tea, we went over and sat on the couch. I curled into a ball and cuddled close to him, his arm wrapped around me.

"Can we watch a movie?"

I asked him.

"Sure, which one? We have scary movies, Disney ones, funny ones. What movie do you wanna watch?"

I looked at our options, before remembering about a movie that seemed interesting.

"Have you heard about dune? It's a movie based on the book series. I've read all the books, and I loved them, and I've heard the movie is good, too."

"Sure, do you know where we can find it?"

He smiled.

"Ehh, lemme look."

After a few minutes of searching, we finally found it. We started the movie, cuddled close to eachother.

------------------

Chuuya POV

Near the end of the movie, I noticed that dazai had fallen asleep. I smiled, and paused the movie, carrying him over to the bedroom, and setting him down on the bed.

I climbed in beside him, and cuddled close to him.

We both fell asleep soundly, safe and comfortable in eachothers arms.
--------------------

Words: 472

EEEEEEE! THEYRE SO CUTE I LOVE THEEEEM! also look at what I made with my 3D pen 😋

IMMA MAKE MOREE 😈👹😈👹😈

Karl: 🦝