Arcade || Fam/Future au || 1K special!

OVERNIGHT... O-V-E-R-N-I-G-H-T... AND IT WENT UP TO 1.17K?????? WHAT R YALL ON??? 😰

(When its in italics, it's bc that's what they are thinking. When its normal, it's just what they are doing. When its in "quotation marks", it's bc they're saying it, and when it's in (bold), it's bc it's me.) :)
(Shuuji is 6, and he calls chuuya mama and dazai papa🥺)
(Im sry Im just obsessed with racoons 😋)

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡+ Fluff .⁠。⁠*⁠♡+

Shuuji POV (y'all finally get his pov 😋)

I sat at the edge of my bed, surrounded by toys, my feet dangling off the edge. I swing them back and forth, wondering what to do next. Man, I really should try writing a book. It'd be a bestseller, by far.

I thought as I hopped off my bed, and ran over to the door. I stood on tippy toes, and turned the door knob. Sadly, I had inherited my shortness from mama. Papa always teased us, and mama and me would gang up and beat him! Mama would always call him names, and I don't know what they mean, but mama says not to say them. Sometimes papa calls mama those names too, but he usually says them when he's around knives and washing dishes. I guess he just doesn't like them.

I opened the door, and ran out to the living room. Papa was sitting on the sofa Infront of the tv. Mama usually came home after papa, so I had to spend time with papa the most. We have lots of fun pranking people that pass by the balcony. One time, me and papa poured hot chocolate on someone's head when they passed by the balcony. It was really funny, but mama scolded us when he got home.

I ran over to papa, hopping up, and sitting on his lap.

"Hey, papa! When is mama coming home?"

I asked him as he ruffled my hair.

"Mama's coming home in a few minutes, why?"

He asked as he turned his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"Just wonderin'. Hey, can we go out today? Im bored...!"

I grumbled. Papa chuckled, picking me up and standing.

"Of course. Where would you like to go?"

He asked as he tossed me high up and cought me again. I squealed.

There is this place mama and papa always talk about... The aryake...? The acrad...? Hmm....

"Oh ya, the arcade! You and mama always talk about it, so I wanna go there!"

I said happily.

Papa looked a bit surprised for a bit, before he smiled.

"I guess we could go there. Yeah, I think mama would let us, yeah. Alright, I'll text mama, you go get ready!"

He said as he put me down and took out his phone from his pocket. I nodded, and went back into my room.

I was already wearing casual clothes, so I just looked around for anything I might want to bring. My eyes locket onto a stuffed animal on my bed.

"I wanna bring Karl!"

I said smiling, as I ran over to my bed, grabbing my stuffed racoon named Karl. (YES, I KNOW, I JUST RLLY LIKE KARL...>:|)

I ran back out of my room, and saw mamas car in our driveway. I smiled and ran over to grab papas hand, before dragging him out of the house. He laughed, and ran to catch up to me.

I held Karl close to me, and stood Infront of the car. I watched mama get out. He sighed and walked over towards us.

"You really wanna go to the arcade?"