Lute: Pov

3 months had gone by and I no longer feel any emotions. That night with Adam broke me down harder than anything else on my life. Seeing him cry broke me harder than him yelling at me. I made my decision to leave the exorcist army. I knew that I-we couldn't fix it this time.

The past week and a half I've just laid on my bed. I have no motivation to do anything. Everything on the inside hurts. I spent most of my days sleeping, crying, or looking at old photos of me and Adam before the blowout. But today is the day I finally get up and move on. I take a shower and go put on my unif- oh yeah. I rummage through my closet and put on normal clothes. It's been awhile since a wore normal ass clothes.

As I leave my apartment and start walking down the promenade. I will admit it was weird walking by myself and not with Adam. I shook my head I need to move on. Move on from him. I don't really know where to head so I just go to our usual spot. It was ou-his favorite milkshake place. But I saw no harm in going myself I needed something to do. As I open the door to walk in I see HIM.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck" I say to myself. I turn to leave and look through the store window to see when he leaves. He looks ROUGH he wasn't wearing his mask which was shocking. His beard has grown out as he left it unshaven. His hair was mess up like he just woke up. He has huge bags under his eyes. For a moment or two I felt kinda bad. No lute he's an asshole he ruined their friendship. 

She watches as he pays for his shake and leaves the store. Un noticing lute by the window. I breathe a huge sigh of relief. I walk in and order my shake. Strawberry has always been my favorite. I needed it to cheer me up. I pay and as I walk out of the store I bump in to someone.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean-" I look up and is him Adam looking back at me

We just stare at each other for what felt like forever.

"Sorry I'll leave, just forgot a straw" he says while giving me a sluggish smile.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there frozen. He gave me a weird look opening his mouth like he was gonna say something but just turned around and walked away. I could feel my eyes start to swell up. This hurt, this hurt so bad. We were Acting like total strangers to each other.

I needed to do something I needed anything to get away from this feeling. I marched down the street not caring where I ended up but I needed to let a lot of anger, sadness, and pain out.

As I'm walking I sit down on I bench I didn't know what I was doing but I can feel my face turn blood red from anger and regret.

All of sudden I hear a pair of douchebags laughing behind me. One of them sit right next to me and stretched him around me.

"Hey hot stuff what are you doing out here all alone-" before he finishes I punch him square in the face.

I see the golden angel blood fall out of his nose. But I kept going wailing on him over and over. Letting out all of my anger on his stupid fucking face. Over and over I hit him.

I takes five people to pull me off him.

"How'd that taste you little bitch" I say, I learned that one from Adam. FUCK why am I still think about him god fucking fuck.

I pull myself off the other angels holding me and start to walk away. I just need to go home already. But all of a sudden a big tall mother fucker just appears in front of me. Fuck it was Sera.

"Lute we need to talk".