Extermination Day

*1 day before extermination day

(Adam)
I sluggishly laid on my bed hanging my head off the side of it. There's a lot of things on my mind like the extermination is back. I've had a few months to cope with it But I don't know if I should be happy or scared. It's not like I've really made friends around here but I'm trying to be better I really am. I mean there's I chance I could see Lute again. And my god I just thinking about the possibility of seeing her gets me hard.

But on the other hand I'm kinda a sinner now. So maybe trying to find her wouldn't be a great idea. But I can't not try right? She would still recognize me she wouldn't try to kill me right? I was brought out of my thinking with a knock at my door

"Come in" I say lazily

"How are you doing" Charlie says walking in

"Fine I guess"

"I know it's hard having your own people try and kill you"

"Why do you care?" I scoffed turning away from her

She paused for a moment "because I care about you Adam"

"But why? I destroyed this hotel and killed your friend and almost killed you, I can keep going tits"

"Well..... I may never forgive you for that and a part of me wants to see you suffer for what you did" she took a moment to calm herself down

"But ever since you came back you've changed and I've seen you grow" she gave me a genuine smile no one ever did that, well maybe lute.

"And when I say I care I mean it" she added

"I uh thanks" I replied

"Oh and me and vaggie are going to leave soon to meet my dad so be good ok"

——————————-

I walk out my room to get something to drink when a saw angel whore in the hallway. Oh this is gonna be great I'll try my best to avoid him.

I slowly walk past him trying to avoid eye contact.

"I'm sorry" he blurted out

I stopped in my tracks "what?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how much the photo meant to you"

I paused for a moment "I guess I'm sorry I yelled at you". With both just stood there for a moment and he nodded to me and walked away.
——————————

Let's just say I can't get any sleep, extermination day was upon us. For the first time I'm scared? So many bad things could happen. But Charlie talked to her dad and said that the hotel was off limits which is a relief I guess. I'll probably just sit in my room and look out the window and cheer when one of my girls gets a kill.

But Charlie insists that we stay together as a "family" yea ok. I mean bar cat wasn't too bad we shared a few drinks. Angel whore was getting better. Cherri and vajie still hated me. But I mean it wasn't too bad. I really hope this just passes by quickly. I really hope we yes I said we stay alive

I really hope that I'm ready for this

—————————-
(Lute)

Oh how I've been waiting for this moment for six months. I haven't gotten any sleep in the past six days. I'm just overjoyed I can finally show those fuckers in the hotel the pain and suffering they caused me.