The show must go on

Lute kept her promise as she came back right after she was done with her work. As soon as she came back Adam wouldn't let her go. They even ended up in Adam's room for three days straight.

The rest of the hotel crew were in the the living room

"What the fuck are they doing in there" Vaggie scoffed

"What aren't they doing" angel winked

"Ew"

As they were wondering Adam came down the steps with a shit eating grin on his face looking like he had been ran over by a car.

"Adam are you ok!" Charlie squealed

He looked over in his exhausted state "yea I'm all good" he paused for a moment "lute and I have been ummmm reuniting in my room, on my bed, anddddd with no clothes"

He walked away to the kitchen to get something to drink. He quickly headed back up to his room as he wanted to spend as much time as he could with lute before she had to leave again.

When he entered his room he immediately went and curled up next to lute. She held him forcing her to become the big spoon. They just laid there in silence for awhile. Sometimes lute would give Adam a kiss on the cheek. And other times Adam would play with lutes hair.

"Adam?" She asked

"Yea babe"

"Do-Do you think I should stay here permanently?"

And just let out a loud laugh then he paused  "wait your being for realzies"

Lute just nodded her head in confusion

"No babe no way, I'm not having you leave fucking Heaven for me and this pile of shit"

"Heaven is fucking nothing without you"

Adam just huffed in anger "bitch that might have been one of the stupidest things I've ever heard".

Lute just put her head down in defeat. Adam was trying to calm down when he looked over at her. She was on the verge of crying.

"Wait babe I didn't mean it"

"I'm going to bed" lute said in a huff looking the other way

Adam felt bad he really didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Something clicked in his head

"Lute please turn around babe"

She didn't move he was very pissed "cmon babe i have something to give you"

"Just stop Adam" she scoffed

"Don't make me sing darling" he new she loved that pet name

In a huff lute turned around to see Adam on one knee holding on to a ring pop "Lute, the bestest most greatest most awesomeness girlfriend and Lieutenant of all time will you become the original dicks third and hopefully final wifey"

Lute stood there stunned for a moment before lunging at Adam "of fucking course" she said pecking kisses all over his face

"I knew it babe" Adam laughed

"But Adam if I'm in heaven most of the time how will we be married"

"Easy you can visit on the weekends we can get married down here than once I get redeemed which I fucking will because I'm the best we will have a super big wedding ceremony in heaven"

"Sounds good to me" she nuzzled up to him"

"I love you Lute"

"I love you to Adam"

———————————
(Writers POV Lol)

Thank you guys so much for reading this stupid little fic a wrote I never thought it would blow up the way that it did and I'm really appreciative of it. This was a hard one to end as the fic is like my baby. But I thought this would be a great way to end it. I love these idiots so much.

What does that mean for the future, well I have like 7 new ideas for different AdamxLute stories so those will probably come out.

But what I assume most of you are wondering is will we ever see this AU again and I'm very confident that there will be a sequel book if that's of any interest I have a few great new ideas for a sequel so if that's something you want to see go ahead and tell me

Anyway I talked for long enough how about I leave a devil emoji one last time 😈