Adam: Pov

(5 months later)

Things where finally going quite well for me for the first time in 10,000 years. I have a kickass job and a badass girlfriend man I'm fucking happy. Even when St. Peter was singing a stupid song welcoming new winners. All I could focus on was the comfort I had with lutes hand intertwined with my own. Sipping on the shake I got from our favorite place. I was having a nice day until a familiar blonde babe walked right passed me.

"Holy fucking shitballs am I seeing who I think I'm seeing?" I asked

"What is she doing here? How did she even get up here?" Lute says angrily.

"Who cares I'm ending this shit right now" I try to walk over to them but lute stops me in my tracks

"Wait do you want to start a fight on the promenade in front of everybody?"

"Better than waiting for the fucking extermination"

Lute pulls me down so I was facing her "Shhhhhhh sir, what was the Seraphim one rule?"

"No one but the exorcist can know about the exterminations, I know fine" a brief paused took place. I hate being shushed "don't fucking shush me bitch" before lute could respond and glowing light engulfed us.

"You should listen to your lieutenant Adam" sera said

"Fuck sera you can't sneak up on a guy like that jeez"

"Your highness forgive me but what are the hellspawn doing here" lute added on

Then blah blah something about Lucifer

"What do you want from me I'm just one guy?" I asked

"I need you to do whatever you need to do to keep this problem from getting worse, are we clear?"

"Yea got it"

"So what's the plan sir?" lute asked me while we were walking down the hallway 

"Well we both saw a certain someone walking next to pinky pie so I say we pay her a visit"

"Good idea sir" lute said with a wicked grin

I knock on the door that I knew they were staying at. She better fucking answer or else . After like the 26th knock she finally opens the damn door.

"Hey there vagasaurus!" I exclaimed

"Charlie will be back soon, you need to get out now" she said filled with anger

"I'm not looking for the blonde babe you I'm looking for you"

"Why?"

"Maybe because you left the band you started a solo career or maybe it's more of a duet"

"I don't know what you're talking about" she tensed up.

"Do you really think I wouldn't recognize one of my top girls just because you're out of uniform?"

- Queue flashback-

"You were on the front lines I wouldn't forget a bad bitch like you that's why I named you after the best thing ever Vajie."

"It's pronounced vaggie" she said unamused.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no" I said pretending to think "anyway you sure fucked up didn't you"

-Queue another flashback-

"To think that someone as worthless as you landed Liliths little hottie, grads on that I guess"

"There love is vile and blasphemous" lute spoke up near inches away from vajies face.

"Hot as fuck though 😏"

"What do you want"

"Simple, You work for me again and at the hearing you're going to help me shut this kindergarten snowflake bullshit down for good"

"Never"

"Oh yeah! You know, that's totally cool, I guess I'll just tell Little Miss Butterflies and Rainbows that she's been fucking someone who's killed thousands of her people" I said with a devilish grin.

"I'm sure your relationship will be fine, see you in court!"

-After the hearing-

Well I fucked up big time I really fucking did. Not only did I kinda spill the beans about the extermination. But Sera and lute are both pissed at me. Lute was already pissed after the "inappropriate" comments I said to vajie. And Sera was pissed that I revealed the extermination to the entire court. God fuck, me not actually though gross.

I enter my house and I'm dreading heading to our room cause fuck lute is angry. She is scary as fuck when she gets angry. I slowly walk towards my room and open the door. Lute is sitting there still in full uniform giving me a death stare.

"Adam we need to talk" she said gritting her teeth

I don't say anything I just walk and sit on the bed waiting for her to yell at me.

"What you did today was not only stupid, dumb, and irresponsible but it hurt."

"What? Me reveling the extermination hurt you how?"

"No not that dumbass the things you said to vajie"

"Look ok I'm sorry are we done?"

Lute looked unimpressed she got up and grabbed some of her things.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm staying at my apartment until you can learn to grow up" she said angrily

I sat there in silence I didn't know what I did wrong. Fuck what do I do fuck fuck fuck. She started walking towards the door.

"Wait lute don't go please" I begged

She didn't respond she just kept walking

"Please don't leave me lute, not again" I begged. That made her stop right on her tracks as she glanced back at me. She huffed as she walked back and sat next to me grabbing my hand.

"I told you I'm never gonna leave you Adam, but god you make it hard sometimes"

We sat there in silence for a few moments

"Lute?" I asked

She glanced over at me

"I-" can't believe I'm doing this "I really am sorry okay!" Man that was hard to get out I never really had to apologize sincerely like that before. Lute gave me a soft smile.

"Your such an idiot you know that right"

"You know you love it"

"No I love you" she placed her hand on my cheek and slowly leaned over and we kissed. It's always slow and passionate but fuck me it's the fucking best.

(Lute kept her promise about not leaving but will Adam 😈)