Lute: Pov

Great, not only did I have to deal with everything going on with my life now I have to deal with Sera's shit. Sera teleports me and herself to a meeting room. This was gonna be awful shes gonna give me wanna those disappointed parent talks. She guides me to a seat and she sits on the opposite side. She looks visibly frustrated but at this point I don't really care. But I still need to be respectful.

"What is this about ma'am?" I asked

She gives me a very serious and deadly look.

"You know what this about lute, you almost killed someone today" she said

"With all due respect he had it coming"

"Are you sure you usually don't act like this lute"

"I'm fine ma'am" I say breaking eye contact with her.

She seem to know that I was bluffing as she raised one of her eyebrows.

"Lute you know lying is a sin" she said as a halfhearted threat.

"What do you want to from me ma'am"

"Tell me the truth something is going on with you"

I take a deep breath did I really want to tell Sera of all people? Like would she understand? Has she even been in a relationship in last 10,000 years?

"It-it's a guy" I sigh as I reply.

"Oh that's interesting I wasn't expecting you to have boy trouble" she giggles as she responds.

"Yea I know a shocker"

"Well what wrong I'm sure I could help" 

"Ada- a guy confessed his feelings to me" I caught myself I didn't want to tell sera it was Adam.

"Well what's the issue?"

"I rejected him but I don't know if it was the right or the wrong choice". 

"Hmm that is quite the dilemma" she said she sat there thinking for a moment before finally speaking "well do you love him"

"It's not like that I don't know what the rest of heaven would think about us" I finally admit.

"Well who is it I'm sure it's not that bad" she said with a slight smile.

"It's Ada-" I paused for a moment "it's Adam" I said I could feel my face turning red.

Sera sat there for a moment she seemed shocked but she eventually regained her composure.

"Do you love him?" She again asked

I sat at a loss for words did she not hear what I just said? I swear she's crazy. But I had no idea to respond.

"Yes" I admitted giving a sigh of relief as it felt good to say it out loud.

"Then excuse my language, who the hell cares what other people think then". She gave out a little chuckle

I sat there astonished did it really not matter to heaven. But he's the first fucking man I'm just some common slut right?

"But he's the first man and I'm just-"

"Just what? He is the first man but that doesn't make him anymore special than any other angels here" she paused for a moment "if I were you I would track him down before it's too late". She added on. 

I sat up from my seat and ran out of the meeting room. I had no idea where to go but I had to find Adam. So many thoughts were going through my head all at once. I love him I really do. He needs to know even if he never wants to talk to me again. My whole view flip upside down after the meeting with Sera. She was right