Lute: Pov

(Approximately 45 seconds after the meeting with Charlie)

(PS-Adam is not a halogram in this version)

"THAT FUCKER IS SO FUCKING DEAD!" Adam yells slamming his fist in the table

I walk over to him placing my hand on top of his

"Sir it's gonna be ok" I say trying to calm him down.

"He really has his daughter fight his battles for him, what a fucking fuck bitch fucking fuck!" He swears angrily.

I walk over and sit on his lap putting my hands on his chest. He seemed to settle down from the action.

"Fuck lute I don't mean to take it out on you"

"It's fine sir I understand why your upset"

"He just.....took everything from me a want to see that fucker pay"

"Well there one thing he want be able to take away" I say with a grin

Adam gets the hint and embraces me "you got that right Dangertits" he pauses for a moment "let's go home I'm so done with work"

I practically live at Adam's as I rarely go back to my shitty apartment. It's nice, his house is way bigger than mine. It's also nice not being alone and he's a great cuddler. 

I was sitting on the bed finishing up the last of the paperwork sera gave me while Adam was watching tv. He got a new bigger one after he destroyed that last one.

"Fucking finally" I yawned as I set the finished paperwork aside. I glance over at Adam who is still very much focused on the tv. Without breaking his attention from the tv he lifted his arm up. I got the hint and crawled over and lay on his chest.

"You ready for tomorrow" he's asked

"Yep" I answered it was still hard to believe that one of us died down there. The funeral was gonna be hard. Not specifically for me and Adam but for all the exorcist.

He started rubbing his hand up and down my back stopping sometimes to massages the base of my wings. Safe to say I couldn't stay up much longer.

I slowly wake up stretching as I reach over to Adam but he's not there. How is he always up before me? I get out of bed to go and look for him where the fuck could he be? Right as a say that the front door opens as Adam in full uniform comes into the house.

"Oh your up babe, here a gotcha and ice coffee" he said with a grin handing it to me. He rips his mask off and drops it on the floor.

"Thanks sir" I give him a peck on the cheek.

"Funeral is in a few hours make sure you where you clean robes today" I told him

"Yea, yea whatever babe" he responded

*a few hours later*

"Lute babe hurry up" I hear Adam yell

I was finishing putting on this black dress I don't really wear dresses.

"Damn your smokin" Adam said standing in the doorway

"Oh stop it" I say blushing "let's go"

Adam and I fly towards the training ground where the ceremony is taking place. When we enter everyone is in complete silence. it was unusual seeing the girls like this but it makes sense. They just lost one of their own. This is the first time they ever had to experience this.

Adam went up to give a speech. I know he was dealing with a lot as he never saw the girls like this.

"I know that we all weren't very close with Vienna but she was still one of us" he paused for a moment "I wish to honor her memory by moving up the extermination and killing all those bastards so this will never ever fucking happen again" he proudly stated

Cheers erupted and Adam came back down a sat next to me. I grabbed and squeezed his hand to comfort him.

(I wonder how lute will react when those "bastards" do it again especially to the person she cares for the most 😈)