SPECIAL CHAPTER (short)

Sunoo stood silently with his eyes closed, experiencing the cool breeze wind. Until somebody hugged him from behind.

"Wah! Hoon-a! You scared me!"

"Hey... I've been doing this for months now and you still get startled?"

Sunoo smiled, pushing Sunghoon's arms away. "Yeah, so?" He turned with a grin.

Sunghoon pouted. Then suddenly he gave Sunoo a necklace shaped like a diamond.

"Oh! Is this for me!?"

Sunghoon nodded before offering the necklace to Sunoo. Sunoo happily takes the necklace but he was kinda concerned about the price. "Isnt this expensive though?"

Sunghoon chuckled. "Why should I care if its a gift for my boyfriend?"

"Aww... You really didnt have too, Hoon."

"I wanted to. Also, since college has been super stressful... I thought we'd give ourselves a break by going to a cafe."

Sunoo gasped. "I would love to go!"

——————————————————————

Me and Sunghoon are free. We were highschool students who were trapped and lost in love. We were afraid to love each other. I was wounded mentally and physically by my monster father, Sunghoon was wounded mentally by himself. We both suffered enough.

Now we're college students. We learned that loving somebody can be hard, especially if you are the same gender as them. Some might deny, some might support. But loving somebody IS okay and you can love whoever you want.

Both of us had a difficult time for understanding who we are. We went through alot of pain just to love somebody.

But now we found our way out. We're free and euphoric. Me and Sunghoon was accepted to the same college together and we were extremely happy that we were going to the same college!

I hope we can be like this again in another life, Sunghoon-a. Feeling love and euphoria.

— Kim Sunoo.