37. Reena

"What the hell is problem with you?" I shouted in a low voice

He didn't speak and continued looking at me with love in his eyes. For a second I could notice his dilating pupils.

"What? Say something!" I said and he was back in his senses.

"We all know the colour of universe which is black it keeps on going and going and there is no end to it so it is as same as my love for you when I get lost in your beauty and i feel like every second I am falling in love with you over and over again. Your beauty can't be describe in words but just by looking at you i feel like watching the heaven from the earth i have never seen something more beautiful than you and i feel lucky that I have you, I love you Soniye." He said and kissed me really softly. His lips felt like a feather touching my lips and giving me a soft feeling of peace. My heart was on a roller coaster with his closeness and softness.

"Stop it Vijay someone might see us, it's too risky." I said and slapped him slightly.

"Hayyyeee!!! Pehle mai toh tumhe jee bhar ke dekh lu." (First let me see you to my heart's content) He said and slided his other hand inside my hairs.

"Dekh liya?" (Done?) I asked.

"Nahi." (No) He said and came more close to me.

"I bought these earnings for you." He showed me the diamond earnings which were brightening like bulbs. It was the best piece of diamond I had ever seen in my life.

"It looks very expensive." I said.

"Really? I was thinking of gifting a diamond mine to you when we get married."

"Stop joking."

"Don't insult me like that, I am not joking." He said and helped me wear the earnings.

"I wish I had two hearts." He spoke further.

"Why you wanna give the other heart to another girl?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Because I think my heart would stop anytime soon after looking at your mesmerizing beauty from so close." He said placing his hands on his heart.

"Okay my hero, now go." I said pushing him.

"Hero is so boring... Can't you call me that?" He said.

"I love you sunshine." I said and forced him to go back.

"I love you more Soniye."

He started going down with the help of railings. He had climbed 6 floors with the help of railings. One wrong step and it would cause a great injury so I waited until he got down safely.