PART 1

*At Jungkook's House*

"Dad I'm not a toy!.. i have my own rights to choose whom i wanna marry... You cannot just tell me to marry a stranger... I wanna marry and spend my whole life with someone whom i truly love... why aren't you understanding that I'll not marry hi-...." Jungkook was saying but got cut off by his father..

"Jungkook, why don't you understand that he is a great kid.. and I only want him to be my son-in-law.. do you get it? and No more buts or Becauses.. you will only marry the person that Me and Your Mother have chosen for you..." Jungkook huffs as heard his father...

"Dad why don't you give such a great marriage purposal to hobi hyung.. why only me!!.." He said as his eyes looked at Hoseok..

"Listen my lovely lil bunnie, I don't wanna marry anyone now.. and what is wrong with him... he is cute, handsome, caring, and even a great person.. So what's the problem? Marry him.. Decide your future with him.. Why dragging me in between?..Pluss You both will make a great Couple too" Hoseok said while glazing at him..

"So even hobi agrees for this kook so no more NOs!! Its final then.." His mom said..

"But I have to spend my life with him... Its more important for me to agree-..." He said and got cut off by his Father's strict voice "Jungkook-!.." 

"Fine dad!.." groans angrily and walks outside while taking my bike key "I feel sick of this shit..." sigh heavily and start the bike riding to wards the club...

*At Jimin's House*

"Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about some thing son.. we have not pressured you in anything son... but we have arranged your marriage with one of my old friend.."  Jimin's father said In a calm voice..

"But appa I don't wanna marry anyone now-.." he looks at his mother as she sigh and caresses his cheeks softly..

"I know son.. but you know what?.. he is really a great kid with a beautiful heart and you both will surely make a great couple" he saw his mother smiling softly..

"But what if they don't like me? I mean.. If He doesn't like me?.. Or what if he has someone else whom he luv?" Jimin tried to make an excuse..

His parents looked at each other and laughed

"Come on Jiminahh!! He is a young single man.." His Mom said while laughing..

Jimin looked at them dumbfounded..

"So what do you say Jiminah? Are you Ok marrying him now? Or More question?.." His father asked..

"I'm Ok with it.. I guess" He mumble while looking down Unsure about his decision

"We are proud of your decision, Jimin" His parents smile and pat his shoulder..

"Appa, Eomma i have to go somewhere.. can i go if you don't min-.." my father spoke cutting me off "Ofc son! you can..we won't mind! but come back soon.. ok??" 

He smiles a lil while nodding and peck his mother's forehead before running outside towards his car 

"Nothing goes as expected.. why do i always get stuck in such matter..." he ruffles his hairs in frustration "I am so done with these shits..." mumbles while getting inside the car and drives towards the club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly ignore the grammar errors!!!! And don't forget to vote and comment..