Part 13 (M)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️21+⚠️

⚠️MATURE THINGYS⚠️

My luvly minors! Kindly GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE if You are uncomfortable or If You don't wanna ruin your Lil left innocence..

⚠️Lil Spoiler⚠️
Sexual Flirting, Referencing of Sexual Thingys, Jungkook being maniac in bed, Jimin being a playful tease...

-------------------------

It was dead silence As Jungkook was driving back home He kept sharing small glazes with Jimin..

"Why didn't you told me before? We literally meet everywhere a-after th-that i-incident.." Jimin asked while looking out from the window being embarrassed while talking about it..

"Which Incident, babyboy~? Are you talking about that night? The night we meet and accidentally had unprotected se-" Jungkook said shamelessly...

"Stop It Jungkookahh!!" Jimin groans in embarrassment cutting him off..

"Whyy!? Can't I just tease my husband??" Jungkook asked him while smirking evilly..

Jimin blush at the comment and looked down..

"Awiee! I see.. My luvly luvly husband is blushing~.." Jungkook said with a evil grin as he slowly reaches his free hand to caress his thight

"Jun-Jungkook what ar-are you d-doing??!" He said while removing his hands from his thight..

Jungkook stops the car in the middle of the road and Pluck out His and Jimin's seatbelt...

"Wha-.."

He didn't let Jimin complete and Shushed him while placing his index finger on his plumpy lips as he caressed his cheek with his thumb..

"Stop it already Jimin.. You are driving me insane! Your voice, Your scent, Your Eyes, Your Everything! Your Everything is driving me crazy!! You are making it hard to control.. Ughhh!! This is soo freaking annoying..!!" Jungkook groans while staring deeply in Jimin's eyes with his lustful once..

"Jungk-.."

"Jimin.. Stop making it hard for me to control" Jungkook said with a emotionless face..

"Jungkook Li-..." Jimin said while looking away trying to avoid the tension increasing between them..

Jungkook didn't let him finish and Grab his chin while leaning for a passionate lustful kiss and Jimin gladly return it...

They kissed eachother passionate but slowly it turned into the hungry once..

The more they kiss, the more they want to rip the clothes off each other and Collide their body with each other.. More like collided their souls together..

Jungkook slides his hands to his Inner thight and caresses there making Jimin whimper slowly..

His grip got tighten on his collar as Jungkook start sucking his tongue and exploring every inch of his mouth while stroking his thight making Jimin unable to utter anything..

Jungkook smirked in victory and Grab Jimin by his waist & nape pulling him on his lap..

Jimin widen his eyes as soon as he felt something pocking his buttock and He pulls back while trying getting out of Jungkook's grip..

"Where are you going after waking up the monster inside me baby?" Jungkook said with a innocent pout..

"I-I Yo-You Jun-"