Part 7

Jungkook's House

As soon as Jungkook entered the living room with Taehyung..

His dad called me and said "Kook! Come here.. I have something important to tell you.."..

Jungkook hummed and walks to him...

"Tomorrow At 2:30pm at XXXXXXX cafe.. You have to go and meet him!! and I'm not asking.. I'm telling.. Be ready at 2pm.. Take tae with you!! Is that ok with you Taehyung?.." he said to Jungkook in a strict voice and softer his voice as he talks to Taehyung

"Ok Uncle.. I'll company kook to there!.." He heard Tae saying to his dad..

"Ok good.. I'll tell the driver to take you both there and Tae.. Make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid" His dad said while looking at Jungkook..

"Ok! So We are leaving Now Uncle and Aunt" Taehyung said as he bow a lil and Hold Jungkook arm while dragging him from there..

"UGH!! I have to go and meet him tomorrow.." He mumble out annoyingly as they got inside his room..

He sit on the bed while cupping his cheeks in his hands..

"But I'm also coming with you kook! Don't Worry!!" he tries to calm him while patting his back...

"I know hyung.. But what if I don't like him.. Ugh!! I won't be able to say no to my parents too.." Jungkook start getting stressed while thinking about tomorrow..

"Its ok kook.. Just forget about it now.. We will handle it tomorrow.. I know my lil koo-koo is strong so Don't stress over some such things kookiee~~" He coo which made him giggle.. 

"Ok hyung.. I'll try my best to not blast tomorrow.."  He said in a low voice while looking outside at the sunset..

Jimin's House

Jimin was in his room with yoongi as he was telling him how he ended up with a handsome guy...

That's when he heard his dad calling him so they went downstairs...

"Jiminie Are you free tomorrow?" His dad asked..

"Yea dad.. Yoongi hyung is here so we were planning to hangout tomorrow..But what happened dad? why did you asked?" Jimin asked

"Ahh Ok.. I was just asking if you are ok with meeting Mr.Jeon's Son tomorrow..Mrs.Jeon just called and said they have arranged a meeting for both of you at 2:30pm in XXXXXXX cafe.. so Are you fine meeting with him..? You can even take Yoongi with you.." His dad told him..

"No uncle its-.." He cut off yoongi and said "Yessssss Dad!!! I will take yoongi hyung with me!!.."

"Ok guys.. Be ready at 2pm then and take the driver with you!!" His dad said...

Jimin  nodded before dragging yoongi to his room again...

"Why do you want me to come with you, chim..." Yoongi asked as he sit on Jimin's bed..

"Well I can't nor I want to suffer alone so Company me there and tell your bf that you gonna stay here with me.. I'm scared what if they plan more dates of us together so.. I can't risk this shit hyung!! Just try to calm me there so I won't do anything stupid or embarrassing.." Jimin said while huffing ..

They lied on the bed while talking about how should they are gonna lie or survive tomorrow while Just hoping everything goes good tomorrow...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly Ignore the grammar mistake!!

And

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!