Part 12

These days The four of them have become very close..

Especially Jimin and Jungkook..

They have eventually start falling more and more for each other..

Jimin tried to ignore this feeling cuz he knows he can't just love someone with whom he has no future..

The more he tried the more hard for him it get..

Many days passed like that and There was just one day left for his wedding...

He thought of sharing his thought with parents but He stopped remembering how shock they might be so He decided to go with the flow and leave His small crush on Jungkook..

Thinking maybee his Fiance is much more good then Jungkook..

But god has other plans for Him..

Wedding Day

Jimin was sitting in one of the room of the wedding hall trying to calm his nerves down due to nervousness..

Yoongi was helping him but It was of No use.. He was just getting more and more worried.. Making Yoongi sad seeing him like this ..

"Calm down Chim.. Everything will be alright..." Yoongi said trying to cheer him up..

"Everything will be Alright but Right now its not Alright hyung.." Jimin replied in a nervous tone...

Yoongi looked at him and Sigh while saying "Jimin get ready They will come any sec to take you.."

"I don't wanna go! Do something Yoongi!!!.." Jimin whine like a kid while pouting..

"Jimin.."Yoongi called his name in a warning tone while glazing at Him..

"Ugh! Fine!.." Jiminj groans in frustration And Goes to get ready..

On the other Hand..

Jungkook was eavesdropping them as He booked the room next to Jimin's one...

Jungkook felt his heart being stabbed when He heard Jimin's sad voice..

Taehyung Entered the room and Looked at him weirdly while saying "What are you doing Kook? Stop being weird And Don't Eavesdrop them like a Goddamn stalker.. Can't you just wait for 15mins kook?"

"I was Not eavesdropping them.. I was just-" Jungkook said but got cut off By Taehyung..

"Leave it.. Get ready In 15mins.. Everyone is waiting for you.." Taehyung said while looking at the watch..

"I'm all ready Hyung..Lets Go!" Jungkook said in an excited tone making Taehyung shake his head in Disbelief..

They both walks to wards the wedding hall while greeting all the guests..

Jungkook saw Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok chatting near the stage and Walks towards him while dragging Taehyung with him..

"Hey Hyungs!.." Jungkook said while greeting them with his famous Bunny smile..They greeted back with a hug..

"Hyung-.." "Kook Come here son.. Its almost time.." Mrs.Jeon cut him off Jungkook..

Jungkook drag Taehyung on stage as he was his groomsman..