Part 2

As Jimin reaches the club and parks his car before going inside the club looking around weirdly at the people who were making-out..

"Such a nuisance.." mumble annoyingly while walking near the bar counter and sit there drinking wine...

After sometime the gate open with a bang sound catching everyone's attention and there was standing a handsome guy..  

Jimin saw him looking around searching for a place to sit... He looked at Jimin and Make an eye-contact with Him.. 

Jimin thought 'He is just so handsome.. Just everything is perfect about him.. his big doe eyes, perfect jaw-line face, his cute button nose, his perfect lips, and muscular body.. everything is just so perfect about him..' 

As Jimin start scanning him.. It seems like the world has stopped... 

'Wait!! Am I drooling over him??.. Noo This can't be!!' Jimin shook His head and stat drinking again and saw him walking toward him with slow steps... "May i sit here, Cutie?" he asked me in sweet yet husky voice...

"Uh? Mm.. Y-Yes.." Jimin stutter a lil.. and Found that guy chuckling at me.. I cleared my throat and start drinking again...

After some time.. A man came and Stand behind Jimin with the help of the counter as he was fully drunk..

He stare at Jimin with a evil grin as if he is undressing him with his eyes..

Jimin notice as he looked up at him and asked "Why are you staring at me Mister! You are making me Uncomfortable.."

He smiled and touched Jimin's cheeks "I'm admiring a piece of art Sweetie..and You know I can make you comfortable too.."

Jungkook looked up at that Man with a annoyed face as soon as he heard him..

Jungkook pull his hand from Jimin's cheeks and twisted it hard..

The man hiss in pain and tries to call for help but was unable to cuz of loud music..

"You should learn Not.To.Touch.Things.That.Belongs.To.You.." Jungkook said in a warning tone twisting his arm harder as he said each word..

"Le-Leave h-him Mi-Mister.." Jimin said being a lil scared..

Jungkook leaved his arm and Looked at Jimin.. 

"Are you Ok?.." Jungkook said in a sweet voice..

"Ye-Yes I-I'm al-alright.. Th-Thank Y-You for h-helping ou-out Mi-Mister.."Jimin said looking down..

"Call me Jungkook.." Jungkook said while looking at Jimin's small figure..

"Its Nice to Meet you Jun-Jungkook.. I'm Jimin.. Park Jimin.." Jimin said nervously..

"Why are you alone at such place? I mean.. People here get crazy after drinking and So you shouldn't come here alone.." Jungkook said..

"I came here alone cuz I was just soooooo done with my life.. Pluss My bff isn't here so I'm all alone.." Jimin said with a pout..

"Oh.. That must be sad.. I can understand you Jiminie!!.." Jungkook said trying to ignore the pout on Jimin's lips..

They both talked for hours getting to know eachother while getting drunk more and more..

After some time both were drunk af.. They were dancing, singing, drinking more and more..

 Jimin was fully drunk but Jungkook was in his sense a lil..  so He always drag Jimin from the dance stage to the Bar Counter..

They drank more until they were fully drunk... 

They went on the counter and Booked a room As they were not feeling well..

They went to the room while holding eachother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly ignore the grammar errors!!! 

And

Don't forget to vote and comment...