Part 6

Jimin was talking to Yoongi when He heard the bell rings.. 

((dingdONG in Jungkook's voice... hehehehehehehehehehe...))

"What happened Chim? Why did you stop talking??" He asked while looking at Jimin

"They are here!!" He said in a sad tone "You mean jeons.."  Yoongi said while looking outside the window  "Yeah I'm-.."  Jimin get cut off by his mom as she shouts from down stairs

"Yes Mom!!" Jimin heard her shout again

"Jiminie!! come down son.. they have arrived!!" 

Jimin sighed and replied "Comin!"

"Let's go down hyung!! I don't wanna be alone there so help me!!!..." Jimin hold his hands and drags him downstairs ...

Jimin peak a lil down from the stairs and found Jeons and My Parents talking to each other...

Jimin notice a Boy sitting next to Mr.Jeon on couch.. He looked same aged as Yoongi.. 'He seems cute, handsome, cheerful and his smile is more bright then the sun.. Wait!! Am i gonna marry such a charming person...'  He thought giggling and heard yoongi gasping behind from him "Hoseok.."

He shout a lil loud catching everyone's attention.. Jimin smiled a lil being embarrassed and walked down

"Yoongi?..Is that you? You have grown so much..." Jimin saw that guy call out to hyung "You too Hoseok.."  they hugged each other and after some time Me and Yoongi greeted Jeons while bowing a lil.. 

"Come here son!.." Jimin looked at Mrs.Jeon as she was calling him..

''Uh-Mmm?? Oh okah.." He stutter a lil and sit next to her while showing his eye smile to her and giggle as she ruffles hiz hairs...

"Thanks alot Jimin for agreeing for this marriage!! And Sorry that my son is not able to meet you today.. But I'll arrange a meeting for both of you.. Ok son??" Jimin heard her and looked at hoseok while thinking 'Who is this Hoseok Guy then if her son is not here?' 

Jimin raised my eyebrow while staring him and heard Mrs.Jeon say "Oh! Him? Hobi is elder then kook.. Yk both of them looks like twins.." She giggle "That's cute Aunt-.." she cuts off me and say "Call me Mom from now on My sweetheart.." she said while pitching his cheeks 

Jimin was getting bored sitting between all the elders talk that's when he heard yoongi hyung calls him out to join them and He runs towards them...

"Hey, I'm Park Jimin.. Nice to meet you.." Jimin said while forwarding his hands to Hoseok for a handshake but He grabbed his hand pulling him in a friendly hug "Nice to meet you Mochii!! I'm so sure kook will be really very happy to meet you!!!"..

Jimin gasp for air as pulls away from the hug "Jimin don't freak out!! Hobi is just always so cheerful like this so get use to his cheerful behavior.." He nodded while sitting with them as He heard Yoongi

The three laughed talking while getting to know eachother more..

Jimin got to know that Hoseok and Yoongi know eachother from childhood as they are Bsf... and Hoseok even told us about his brother.. I just hope He is just as cheerful as hobi and more handsome then Jungk-.. 'Wait!!!! Did I just talked about that club guy???!!! No No No No!! I might still haven't got over from yesterday's hangover..' I shook my head trying to get that club guy out of my head..

We walks towards the door as Jeons were taking their leave...

"It was nice meeting you Mr and Mrs Jeons... Take care and Have a safe drive" Jimin said while bowing to them...