Part 11

Jungkook and Jimin's Parents discuss about their marriage that It should be headed soon..

Jimin agreed for it cuz of his parents and Jungkook agreed cuz he was already so much in love with him..

Both their parents decided that there marriage should be arranged on 14th June.. Which was just in two weeks so they all hurried and start planning everything for their wedding and Their parents told them to go for shopping for their wedding as they are very buy to go with them due to the wedding stuff...

At the Mall

Jimin and Yoongi were at the mall looking around trying to find a perfect wedding dress and Then Yoongi notice Someone very familiar standing a lil away from him..

"Tae?." He said while walking near him and Jimin notice Yoongi walking away so he followed him too and Saw Tae standing there..

"What are you doing here Tae?.." Jimin asked catching his attention as he was using his phone..

"Hey Jimin! I was just waiting for Jungkook-.. Oh Hey Hyung.." He said whiile looking at Jimin and greeted Yoongi as soon as he saw him..

Jimin looked at them as they were talking.. He didn't want to interrupt their peaceful talks so He decided to walk around..

As He was walking around the shop He bumped into someone's hard as rock chest.. He was going to fall but That person grab his waist saving him from falling... He was closing his  eyes while rubbing his head and open his eyes wide as soon as He heard that person say "We meet again Sweetheart.. What a coincidence!!.." He said in a bit husky voice..

"Ju-Jungkook?.." Jimin said while stuttering.. "Yes Honey.." He replied with his bunny smile which made Jimin blush with the way he refers him..

Jimin tried to pull away from Jungkook's grip and successfully He was able too and asked him in a low while maintaining a distance from him "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to buy clothes, Sweetheart.. How about you? Did you came alone here?" Jungkook said while looking at Jimin..

"I came with Hyung to buy clothes too.." Jimin said looking down as His cheeks were red due to shyness by the nicknames he was calling Him...

"I should go Hyung must be waiting for me.." He said walking away without listening to him but stops as He found him following Himself..

"Tae much be cringing over him so.. Lemme come with you.." Jungkook said while walking with Jimin towards Yoongi and Tae..

Jimin saw them from a lil afar while walking around so He ran towards them as He was still blushing for what Jungkook did to him before..

"Jimin? Where were you gone?" Yoongi said while looking at Jimin... And adverted his eyes as soon he saw Jungkook walking towards them..

"Oh Hey Kook.." Yoongi said While looking at him as he stand beside Jimin..

They all four decided to go grab some food while chit-chatting a bit so they all went to the food court and Got food.. They all sat together and ate their food while talking..

After some while they all went to look for a wedding dress..

Taehyung was Helping Jungkook trying to find a perfect dress for him and Yoongi was helping Jimin finding a perfect dress..