Part 4

Next Morning*

Jimin wake up while rubbing his eyes feeling a heavy weight on himself..

He open his eyes and looks at him..

"He looks so cute while sleeping" Jimin said while giggling and tries to move but was unable to due to the pain in my lower abdomen..

Suddenly yesterday's night flashback start coming to his brain which made him blush but reality hit him like a bullet train...

He pushes that Jungkook on the bed and start wearing his clothes...

'I should get out of here as soon as possible! I don't want to talk to him about yesterday.. What if he thought i brought him up here.. No No!! This can't be!! It was equally both of our fault..' I thought being worried and Takes a sticky note from the side table and decided to write a small note for him

---------------------------------

NOTE

Mister, I'm so sorry for doing weird things and annoying you last night and for.. you know!! so pleaseee forgive me! I'll be very grateful to you and let us just forget everything that happened between us yesterday... I hope you understand Mr. Jungkook..

---------------------------------

He stick it on the side of the bed and Runs outside while limping...

"He really did a great job.. I can hardly walk.." He mumble and hit himself mentally..

'I should stop thinking about him!!' He thought and walks straight towards the parking-area and get on his car driving back home.

After Sometime

Jungkook wakes after sometime and sit on the bed looking around for him..

"Did he left already?" He looks on the side table for his phone and found a note...

Start reading it and laugh "How can he tell me to forget about him so easily..?"..

He stretch a lil and wears his clothes while taking his note with him..

"Guess I'll keep it forever with myself.." He mumble and walks outside towards the parking area near his bike and ride back home

--------------------------------------------------

Jimin's Home

As soon as he reached home he walks inside while limping and his mother appeared infront of him "Where were you yesterday all night?? Don't yea dare lie to me?? And Why are you limping like that??.. Are you ok son??"..

"Yes, Mom everything is ok.. I just stayed a night at my friends house... And about limping.. You know how clumsy and stupid I'm.. so I just fall from stairs..??" He answered her more over like asked her...

She sighed and said "You should be careful, son.. and you should have inform us that you will not come home.. but its fine until you are fine.. but wait!! get ready! your appa's friend will come this afternoon.."

"Ohk.. I'll.." mutter in a small voice and goes to my room..

-------------------------------------------

Jungkook's Home

As Jungkook reached home he went to the living room finding everyone sitting there...

He reach there everyone looked at him and his brother asked.. "Where are you coming from? Where were you yesterday night-!!.."

"Hyung calm down.. I was with one of my friend!!.." He replied cutting him off..

"Jungkook.." He looked at my mother as she called me...

"We will be going to your father's friend house this afternoon.. and No need of doing dramas just to not come with us.. Get it??.." He huffs and nodded while walking towards his room..

-----------------------------------------------

Kindly ignore grammar errors!! And don't forget to vote and comment....