Prologue

Mikey was pissed. He could literally feel himself fuming. He just wanted to punch something. Anything.

He heard footsteps approaching him from behind. He turned around and saw Andy following him. If it weren't for Andy's boyfriend fucking up, the plan would have been in action right now. Andy shouldn't have brought him. So it was partially Andy's fault.

Mikey waited until Andy ran closer. When he was in arms reach, he pulled his fist back and struck the red head. Andy's head snapped back in shock.

"What the fuck man!"

His hand reached up and touched his nise gently. No blood. Good. Because if there would have been blood, Andy would have kicked his ass.

"Your stupid little boyfriend fucked our plan up!"

"Then punch him!"

"You brought him. You said he was cool with it!"

"He was!" Andy sighed. "I don't know what got into him."

"Now our chance is ruined."

"You must not hate them as much as I thought you did." Andy rolled his eyes.

"What?" Mikey yelled. "I hate them twice as much as you!"

"Then you wouldn't let one little set back stop-"

"Little? Ruining the wedding was the base of the plan."

"Then we just need a new plan."

Andy began walking around to the front of the place. Trying to remember where he parked his car.

He heard a car start and his eyes snapped to the sound. It was Meagan's car. She must have left through the entrance instead of running off to the side. She didn't even wave as she drove past them.

"What a bitch." Mikey pursed his lips.

"I guess we can cut her out of the next plan. Though it would be helpful to-"

"Andy!"

"What?"

"Look!"

Mikey pointed to the side. Andy followed his finger.

It was a car. A small, white car. Andy didn't know a lot about cars, but he did know that this one looked expensive. A two door car with tinted windows and a slick shape. His eyes landed on the back window.

Just Married.

"This must be the car they're driving to the honeymoon spot." Andy glared.
"That's what I was thinking."

"It's nice. We should trash it."

"I've got a better idea." Mikey grinned evilly.

"What's your idea?"

"Do you know anything about cars?"

"Um... No?"

"Then let's play under the hood."