Seven

"You married a woman?!" Patrick screamed once they were in the back of a car again.

"Patrick-"

"How fucking dare you!"

"Would it have been if it was a guy?"

"Anyone would have been better than her!"

"Well I couldn't have married a guy. I'm not attracted to any guy but you! And Meagan was there! She cared. She helped fix me when you-"

"When I what? Broke you?"

"I wasn't going to say that."

"Yes you fucking were! Jefferson?"

"Sir?"

"Take me to Brendon's place."

"But we're already here, sir." He parked the car directly in front of the house.

"I'm not going in there!"

"You don't have a choice."

Pete opened the car door and waited for Patrick. Patrick crossed his arms over his chest and lifted his chin defiantly. He wasn't fucking go in there.

"Patrick, don't be a child."

"Why? Because you already have one in the making?"

"You know what?"

Pete reached into the car and grabbed Patrick by his ankles. He, not so gently, yanked him towards the open door. Patrick kicked at him but Pete didn't seemed fazed. When he finally got him out of the car, he bent down and lifted him onto his shoulder.

"Put me down!" Patrick screamed.

"No. Now shut up."

Pete began walking up the stairs to the front door. Patrick's frantic hands punched against his back to stop him. Pete opened the door and and stepped inside. Placing Patrick back on his feet.

"I'm leaving!"

"Please stay." Pete spread his arms wide. Blocking Patrick from the door.

"I don't think your wife would take kindly to you begging me to stay.

"Where else are you going to go?"

"To Brendon's place."

"Brendon is probably having makeup sex with Ryan right now against the door."

Patrick's light eyes darkened at the word sex coming from Pete's lips. He couldn't help it. The man was a walking sex symbol.

Pete watched Patrick's expression change. One second he was fuming. Clenched fist and narrowed eyes. The next second he was staring at him like he wanted... Wanted to do dirty, dirty, unspeakable things to him.

Pete swallowed. He could feel his face heating up. He could feel his body heating up under Patrick's hot gaze.

Damn! The mood in this room changed quickly. The sexual tension was thick enough to suffocate in.

Patrick wasn't going to move first though. He refused to. Because he didn't even want to feel what he was feeling right now.

But he didn't have to. Pete was all for making the first move.

He grabbed Patrick's face in his hands for the second time that morning. Kissing him harder than before. He turned them so that their positions were changed. Now it was Patrick whose back was against the door.

Patrick whimpered against Pete's mouth. And damnit, that whimper was going to be the death of him. Just the sound of it drove him crazy. He could easily just take him right here-

"Pete, babe?" Meagan's voice filled the room.

Pete froze. His eyes widening. His mouth still on Patrick's. Reluctantly, he pulled away from the smaller man. Turning to face the stairs.

Meagan came into sight. Her hair pulled into a bun on her head. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a large sweatshirt. But still her belly was visible through it. So unlike her normal apparel.

Her face was buried in a magazine as she descended the stairs. Patrick could feel his skin crawling more and more with each step she took.

She didn't lift her head from the magazine until she reached the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes grew large as she stared in front of her. The magazine slipping from her perfectly manicured fingers.

"H-Hey, Meag." Pete tried to sound as normal as possible. He failed miserably.

"Pete?" She didn't take her dark eyes off of Patrick.

"Yeah, babe?"

Patrick glared at Pete when he used the pet name. How dare he call her babe with him in the same room? After he'd just practically had his tongue down his throat.

"P-Pete." She said again. Her tone desperate this time. Her eyes still on the man against the door.

"Meagan, don't freak out." Pete walked over and held her arms gently. "I'm going to explain."

Her head tilted to the side. Her eyes breaking contact with Patrick to stare into Pete's face. That perfect bottom lip forming a pout.

"I-I-" She tried to respond. But no words would come out.

"Patrick, is... Um... He's-"

"I'm back, bitch." Patrick smirked, finally gaining his own composure.