1~AAYAN'S POV

क्या चाहूँ रब से तुम्हें पाने के बाद,

किसका करूँ इंतज़ार तेरे आने के बाद,

क्यों मोहब्बत में जान लुटा देते हैं लोग,

मैंने भी यह जाना इश्क़ करने के बाद

HIS POV:

My eyes got stuck as i saw her.
No not her blue dupatta passing from my head as she was running.

I wasn't able to look at her. But only her dupatta and her back made my breath hitched. I wanted to have her glimpse but she was gone. Then my eyes fall on a heavy Jhumka at the ground.

It was definitely hers. I picked it up and kept it in my pocket. I went behind her but she was nowhere to be found. I tried to find her everywhere near the temple but it seems like she is gone.

My cousins shouted drawing my attention as we had to go back home from the temple.

~3 years later

I snuggled More into my pillow seeing that blue dupatta and her. I know it is a dream and i don't want to end it. My alarm beeped as it is 5 in the morning.I woke up.I have had this same dream for the last 3 years From the day i saw her in the temple.

I headed to my gym thinking about her.
I have to stop this. I have to stop dreaming about her. It's my wedding in 3 days. I can't Just keep dreaming about her.

I don't have any interest in getting married but this was my grandmother's wish and i couldn't deny it. I just know she is the daughter of the Shekhawat family.Shekhawat and Rajvansh Family are old Family friends and Business Partners.

My Grandfather wanted me to get married to his Bestfriend's Daughter. Yes,Shreya Shekhawat.I just know her name and other than that I don't know anything about her. We haven't met more than once nor do i have any interest in this marriage. It's just for fulfilling my Dadi's and Dadu's wish. Neither did she seem much interested.

I headed back from my gym and got ready. I went downstairs for breakfast. I touched everyone's feet and sat down on my chair.

I was eating my salad when my dadu said "Beta take a leave of 1 week".
I got surprised and asked "Why dadu?"
My Mom said "stupid it's your wedding." "I know maa but i don't want to leave my office. I will take a leave on my wedding day." "Are you kidding me?" Asked my dad Before I could reply my dadi said sternly that I was not allowed to go to the office.

I can't protest looking at all the family members and their happiness i guess i had made the right decision. But what about me?

I will never be able to trust anyone let alone love after what my real mom did to us. I am so glad that we have maa in our life who handled us at our worst.

But still those days and that betrayal was the worst and no one can ever make me forget about that pain.

I can't trust any other women in my life. Never in my whole existence not even my soon to be wife and I can't let anyone break the walls of my heart.

Yes, I will marry her but she will just be the daughter in law of our Family.

I shrugged all these thoughts and moved to the office and i had meetings lined up today.
-------------------------------------------------------------

कुछ पल तो ठहर जाओ ना
या फिर लौट के आओ ना
यूं कहते नहीं अलविदा
मुड जाओ इधर आओ ना
तुम्हें ढूँढें मेरी आँखें
तुम्हें खोजे मेरी बाहें

Hey everyone..Here is the 1st chapter of my book..Ik it's kinda boring..But it will get interesting after 4-5 chapters

Keep Voting and lemme know your thoughts in comments🤍

LOTS Of LOVE 🤍🌻