4~ISHITA MEETS AAYAN

"सुना है लोग जहाँ खोएं वहीँ मिलते हैं
मैं अपने आपको तुझमे तलाश करता हूँ"

TIME SKIP

                          AAYAN'S POV

I was on a phone call and i heard Rudra's voice.
"BHAI come downstairs right now something is very serious." Shouted Rudra.
"What the hell happened now..? Go I am coming.

As i went there the whole Shekhawat family was present. But what caught my attention was that girl. She was hella pretty.  Shutup Aayan. You are getting married. Don't behave like a pervert. But who is this girl?

"Pranam. We were supposed to meet at the hotel then why do you all come here so urgently?" Asked my Dadu. This grabbed my attention.I don't know but something was wrong. Their faces were saying a lot. Being in a Mafia taught me a lot about people's facial expressions. My thoughts came to a halt.

when Ashok uncle said to my Dad "Actually i don't know how to put this and I wont beat around the bush but..but shreya. Actually she ran away!"
Before i can process anything my dadu shouted "whatt??"

Fucking betrayer. How could she just run away from her own marriage.

My jaw tightened. My eyes were going red due to anger. The people whom i hate the most are those who run away leaving things behind. Again a Betrayal. If she didn't want to get married she should have told me. I would have tolerated a gold digger but not a Betrayal. I am going to make her life hell. I am gonna destroy her.

Fuck i am done with this shit. First of all i have to calm my mind down. I can't let Anger take over me. Yes. I have to remain silent or else if i speak the shit is gonna get real. I can't blow up on them.

Before i can speak anything Shreya's dad said
"Please hume maaf krdije. Hume nhi pta tha esa kuch hoga. Hum boht sharminda hai."
(Please forgive us..we are very much shameful)

Shreya's dad and Ashok uncle's facial look was saying a lot. They were looking so devastated. But i am angry. I have to keep quiet. I can't disrespect them.

"Holding onto an anger is like drinking poison"

They lowered the turban from their head and said
"We are so sorry. We know our sorry can't fix anything but please forgive us"

The girl interrupted"No,please this is not your fault. Please."She took the turban from their hands and placed it back on their head. This made me so angry
"And who the hell are you to interrupt in our family matter?"

I shouted so loudly banging the vase on the floor. She is adding fuel to my anger. Keep calm Aayan. You can't lose your shit.

"First of all Mr. Lower your voice when you talk to me" she shouted back.

The adaucity of this girl. How could she shout at me." No one. I repeat no one has dared to raise their voice in front of me. So dare you to do that and i swear this will be the last day of yours" i said angrily.

"What the hell do you think of yourself? A queen of somewhere? Who are you?"

"Surely not a Queen of somewhere but neither are you a king And i am ISHITA SHEKHAWAT. Shreya ran away. We know. But that's not the fault of my dad and my uncle. So they don't deserve your anger. If we would have known about this it wouldn't have happened. As much as you all are shocked and hurt we are too. And we are here for forgiveness not for insults." She explained calmly

Oh so she is that spoiled princess of Shekhawat. That's why she is having so much attitude.Bitch Wait and watch girl. All girls are the same. Huh

"Yes miss.. whatever you name is I'M THE Fucking KING OF RAJASTHAN!"I said and i swear the look on her face was priceless.

And "I know very well it's not the fault of the family. So just shut your mouth"

                          ISHITA POV

How the hell he is talking. Doesn't he have manners to talk? Jerk. That's good shreya ran away. She doesn't tolerate this arrogant bastard. His anger is justified but he can't order around like he is King of the whole Rajasthan. Oh shit. He is the king.The actual king.Fuck! It means he is the groom.!

"Stop it both of you. Stop bickering like a 5 year old. It's no one's fault that Shreya ran away. But now we have to do Something. We can't tarnish the reputation of Shekhawat and Rajvansh like this. The two powerful families can't get demolished by a cheater. The whole Rajasthan will laugh at us. The whole media is out there waiting for news. We have to do something as soon as possible"
exclaimed an old Uncle. I guess he is jerk's grandfather.

Yes he is right. We have to do something. I can't see my family like this. So broken.

"If it's decided that Aayan is getting married Today then he will get married Today only." Said his dadi. How could he get married today? I thought

My sight fell on him. He was sitting calmly like he owns everything. He screams power.

The power which can bend down anyone. The power of a king. His mere voice is enough to send shivers. But How could he be so calm?

When he realised that i was looking at him he looked at me. When his blue eyes meet with my browns i swear something happened inside me. He smirked.I am going to kill him soon if he doesn't Stop getting on my nerves. Not now Ishi..calm down! I have many important things to do right now..!

"I have a solution to our all problems" said His dad and all of our attention went to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

रब कि क़वाली है इश्क़ कोई
दिल कि दीवाली है इश्क़ कोई
महकी सी प्याली है इश्क़ कोई
सुबह कि लाली है इश्क़
गिरता सा झरना है इश्क़ कोई
उठता सा कलमा है इश्क़ कोई
साँसों में लिपटा है इश्क़ कोई
आँखों में दीखता है इश्क़

So guys here is the chapter which contains both of their pov as well as their first meet..Hope you all like it.
I just wanna share one thing with you. It's Just had been 3 days since i started uploading and this all was new to me. So thankyou so much everyone for all your love🫶🥹

LOTS OF LOVE🌻🤍