7~Their Bickering

किसी की चाहो तो ऐसे चाहो कि,
किसी और को चाहने की चाहत ना रहे .

The end of the chapter contains an important note. Please read it

                      AAYAN'S POV

"What? This room is mine. So i will decide where i will sleep. And yes. I am going to sleep in bed. That's it! Now move"

Oh god, this girl is literally out of mind. She knows how to be on my nerves every time. I hate her so much.I can't let her take the bed. This is my room.My bed! Thought Aayan angrily.

"On the Earth Mr. Rajvansh" she snapped while jumping on the bed.

"What the fuck? Get out of my bed right now!" He was frustrated by her.He tore his fingers to his hair.

"What if I don't get out? What will you do then?" Smirked ISHITA challenging him

"Oh, you Don't want to get out right. Wait Butterfly. Let me show you the consequences of challenging AAYAN RAJVANSH" He smirked while taking a jug Full of water and poured it on the bed.

"What the hell jerk? Can't you see i was sleeping? Now where will i sleep? Ahh!" Snapped Ishita angrily

"First of all watch that mouth of yours Mrs. Rajvansh when you talk to me" The adaucity of this girl. What does she think of herself? Queen Victoria? Neeh!

"Or else what Mr.Rajvansh?" Asked Her astonishing

I got close to her. "Or else i will fuck that pretty mouth of yours Mrs. Rajvansh" I whispered biting her Ear lobe.

Fuck this girl. She is driving me insane. Her mere voice is enough to make me hard.I know she is also getting affected by my touch. Our moments were halted by the ring of my phone. I stepped away. There is a lot of sexual tension between us i guess.

Why is he calling me at this time? "Boss our warehouse near the old skirts caught the fire, please reach here as soon as possible." Exclaimed my secretary Mr.varma tensed. "I'm coming. Handle the situation." I said as i cut the call.

I clenched my jaw. I am hella angry. Today was not enough that it is adding more fuel to my Anger.Now who has a dead wish? I swear i am not gonna leave whoever it is. They tried to backcross me. Wait and watch the bastard what consequences you face when you try to betray Me. I have to control myself here. I can't take out my anger in front of her.

Some people survive chaos and this is how they grow but some choose to thrive in it because it is all they know. I can't let her be in my world full of chaos. I have to keep her safe from my Demons.

As i was leaving taking my car key, she looked at me astonished. My eyes softened. "What?" I asked her sweetly.

"Where are you going Mr. Rajvansh? At this time? Care to explain?" She questioned interrogating

Her doe-like eye is enough to bring me to my knees. I had passed from many eyes but got lost in hers only. I wanted to feel nothing whenever I saw her but she looked at me like this and i felt everything at all once.

But one minute,Is she bipolar or Is she doubting me?One minute she was arguing and now she is asking me questions like she cares. Now there is someone who cares about my whereabouts.

"Actually I got some technical problems at my office so i have to go. I'll be back soon. Sleep tight." I lied kissing her forehead. Surely she was shocked. I was too. I don't know why I did that. I don't even know what peace is supposed to be but when my lips met her skin I got relaxed.