2~ISHITA'S POV

चेहरे पर फिदा होना तो एक बहाना था
असली वजह तो आपका मुस्कुराना थ
-----------------------------------------------------------

  ~ISHITA'S POV

No..No please don't leave.. don't...Aahhhhh!! I woke up panic surging best into me.

I glance at my phone and it's just 2:40 a.m in the morning.Another nightmare.when i will be able to get rid of it?

I took some deep breaths.I tried to relax. I am strong I can't break down like this and now i know I won't be able to sleep any longer so I got up washed my face and made a strong coffee and started studying.

Being a Doctor is the greatest thing that had ever happened to me.It gives me power to cure people.The problems which i wasn't able to solve when i was Little now i can do it for others.Doing a PG in cardiac surgery gives me power to save not only patients heart but their whole family also.I can't believe the 2 year older dreamt of it and now this 24 yr old me is living it.How far i had come..! Let's see what the future holds for me

IN MORNING

Finally i am back at Udaipur. Cold breeze sizzling into me. This place where I was born and my family lives. Just entering here feels like Home. How much i had missed my family. 

I reached the house and rang the bell and our housemaid opened the door. She was surprised to see me as i was going to come after 3 days.

I heard my mumma's voice.."kon aaya hai itni subah subhah?" Asked my mom coming towards the door.

She is so surprised to see me. "Oh my baby!" She came towards me running and hugged me."You are back home" she said tears flowing constantly from her eyes.

How much i had missed her.Meanwhile hearing us everyone came into the living room my dad,dadi,both my uncle and aunty came one by one. I touched their feet and took their blessings.

My dad came and hugged me so tight. "My princess..Beta you Don't know how much i have missed you". "I too missed you so much papa"

Everyone has treated me like a princess. A fragile doll who is handled so carefully. How much they love me.This is where my Heart belongs to. My people.

Still A piece of me got lost with her. How much i miss her. We would be so happy if she would be here. With us.

I am here for shreya's wedding.My cousin. She doesn't like me much. I don't know the exact reason.

Despite being cousins we are like strangers. I don't know how she got ready to get married so early yet it's not surprising as she was having one in the list.

I saw shreya coming to me."congratulations Shreya.You are getting married."

She wasn't as excited as she should be.something is so much off about her i don't know should i ask her? No it's a bad idea. She won't even tell me Maybe i am thinking too much. I hope she doesn't spoil the life of the man she is marrying too. She was having a serious relationship with someone who still agreed for marriage. That's kind of surprising yet Shreya's thing.

Shreya came and hugged me. "Thankyou sis.You are back ha..!" "You know what i am getting married to br the king of Rajasthan.He is very rich. You would be feeling so jealous of me na.!"

Huh? Why would i be jealous? I asked
Meanwhile chachi called us for breakfast. Bhai and bhabhi will be returning back home after 2 days as they are on a business trip.

I didn't have any intentions to stay at home the whole day so i changed and went to our place.

The place where i have thousands of memories of my sister.This place reminds me so much of her. The picnics,the art date,our silly fights,plays everything.I went to our usual spot and sat down reading my book.

This place gives me peace. Tears started flowing from my eyes continuously as our memories started. Soon it was sunset and I decided to head back.
-----------------------------------------------------------

तुमपे मिटी, तुमसे बनी
तुमसे हुआ है, हाँ खुद पे यक़ीन
तू जो नही, तो ना सही
मैं हूँ यहाँ तो, तू है यहीं-कहीं

हो जाये जहाँ तू जाये
पाये मुझे ही पाये
साये ये मेरे हैं तुझ में समाये

Here is the 2nd chapter readers..Keep reading and keep supporting

LOTS of LOVE 🌻