11~His Demon's

" हक़ीक़त ना सही तुम ख़्वाब बन कर मिला करो,

भटके मुसाफिर को चांदनी रात बनकर मिला करो।"

AAYAN'S POV

It's been A week.

A week Since l'm avoiding her. A week Since I have seen her with those pretty eyes. A week of me not seeing her smiles.A week of me not ogling her getting dressed up. A week of me not having any Silly banter with her. A week of me not seeing her giggling around.

I don't know why but I miss her so much.
Although I have been with her for less than 24 hours yet It feels like I have known her for ages. It feels Like a part of me Is missing.

He knew He had no right to touch her, to crave her like air but he did both And once A Devil becomes obsessed, He can even combine the hell and Heaven For his obsession.

I desire for her.I burn for her. Now I can't sleep at night without having her in my arms. Even When I didn't like her, I lusted for her. I craved for her. It's the most maddening, beguiling and damnable thing, But there It is.

I had fired more than 2000 employees in a Week. My Every thought revolves around her. I know I shouldn't be thinking about her but Certainly I can't help. My morning starts with her and my whole Fucking day revolves around the memories of her.

That morning breakfast was the last meal I had with her. Although I went home daily but late at night when she was asleep and left for the office early In the morning.

I hold her Each and every night making sure she doesn't get any Panic attack.She nuzzles more and more into me each night.She is such a heavy sleeper. I bet she doesn't know I hold her everyday. Every Morning I leave only after kissing her forehead.

I know I have to Stop all these But I can't help. I thought Everything was changing, But it wasn't. After breakfast I met her. The Devil of my Life. The reason of my Fucked up life.

Yes,The biggest Mistake of my life. I can't let the past repeat itself. I can't get close to anyone.

In the end, I will Destroy her like Everything else I've loved before. I'm a time Bomb. That Bomb which explodes At a time destroying each and everything around him.

She had already suffered A lot. I can't let her suffer more. I can't let my biggest demons affect her.

My thoughts came to a halt when the door of my cabin opened. No one ever dares to come inside without my permission except Abhi.

 No one ever dares to come inside without my permission except Abhi