8~TERROR

जब से देखा है तेरी आँखो मे झाँक कर,
कोई भी आईना अच्छा नही लगता,
तेरी मोहब्बत मे ऐसे हुए है दीवाने,
तुम्हे कोई और देखे तो अच्छा नही लगता..!
--------------------------------------------------------------

ISHITA'S POV

There is nothing worse than the feeling like I can't breathe, Like sadness is holding me to the core.I can't move. I'm not able to breathe.
It seems like Someone had tied my whole body. I cannot walk away from Destiny.
I opened my eyes.Nothing was there except blacknees.

A sheer,stark terror seized into me, terror that knows no understanding, terror that knows no control. No one can understand who has not experienced this.

I was paralysed and my whole body was stiff and rigid with fear.Even the screams in my throat were Frozen. Only my heart and pounding in my head said that I was still alive. Everything was fine around me except myself. I am a mess. Maybe this is what people call it. "Death"

And then in the midst of terror came a touch. A touch of reason. A touch that feels like home. A touch that reminds me I'm safe. A touch that tells me that nothing will happen to me.I opened my eyes.

I saw my husband's arm going around me. Holding me tight. I was safe. He is with me. This was just a Panic attack.Shit I can't let him know. I'm so vulnerable right now. What will I say if he questions me.

I thought he would question me. He just hugged me tightly.

At that moment I felt warm and familiar. I felt solid and safe. I felt like home.I just wanted to cling to his shirt. I want to bury my face in that warm curve of his neck. All i could think was that i needed him. I needed his arms around me. I needed him to tell me that I will be fine.I don't want to let him go. I want to cry my heart loudly.

"Are you okay butterfly? I am here okay? No need to be afraid. Look at me. You are safe butterfly. Let's focus on your breathing baby." I heard him speaking.

His body gave me warmth. They made me forget everything.When i looked at his dark eye all I found was concern and care for me.
I wondered what it would be like if they ever fell in love?
.
.
.
.

                   ~ "AAYAN'S POV"

She was fucking having a Panic attack. I can't believe my eyes. Her whole body was shivering. She was covered in sweat. She was shouting for help.I have to comfort her first.

"It's okay. I'm here okay? You're safe here with me. I am going to protect you butterfly. Just calm down. Just keep breathing baby. Hear my Heart beat okay? Just focus on that. No one can hurt you butterfly" I tried to calm her down.

She clutched my shirt tightly and buried her face in my neck. Her breathing was becoming normal. I cleaned sweat from her face and neck with my handkerchief.We stayed like this for sometime in silence.

We stayed like this for sometime in silence

*Them hugging*

I am coming for all the monsters that have ever touched her. I am coming for all the ones who had twisted her starts into shadows. They had turned her night into a nightmare, so surely I'm going to be their nightmare.

"Sleep" I ordered her breaking the silence.
"But If...." She said shuttering
"Sleep butterfly, I'll fight all the bad demons of your nightmare who will ever try to get you." I assured her by kissing her forehead.

"Please stay with me and hold me" she requested
"You don't have to request butterfly. I'm all yours, Just order me and I'm here. I won't leave you. Ever." I told her.

My girl had gone through a lot. I never imagined this. She is a type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire. She walks through hell with a smile because she owns her own demons.

Her breathing slowed down. I glanced at her. She slept. I lifted her and shift her to the drier side of bed. I pulled covers over her and slept on the wetter side. If sleeping on the wetter side allows me to be with her in my embrace then I can sleep like that for my whole life. I pulled her towards me and she hugged me asleep.

This feeling. The feeling of having her close to me. This feels like home. This is where exactly I belong. To her. I want to come back to her every night holding her in my arms. I want all my mornings with her waking me up. I want all her laughter,anger,joy and sorrow. I want every piece of her with me.

This marriage was unplanned. This was never supposed to happen. But now I want her as my wife.I want to be called her. My heart and Me both belong to her now. I know I won't be able to love her ever. My circumstances won't allow me
But yet I want her to be with me.

We both slept there together in each other's embrace.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ओरी सखी मंगल गावो री,
धरती अम्बर सजाओ री,
उतरेगी आज मेरे पिया की सवारी,
हेरी कोई काजल लाओ री,
मोहे काला टीका लगाओ री,
उनकी छब से दिखूं में तो प्यारी,
लक्ष्मी जी वारो , नजर उतारो,
आज मेरे पिया घर आवेंगे ॥

Hey lovely people out there🫶
Firstly I would like to thank everyone who had been with me From the starting
Guys keep voting and commenting. You don't know how much your single vote makes the day of a writer. We spend hours on writing and editing a single chapter and your single vote Brings a smile on all writers
Also check out the character aesthetic posted before this chapter.
Instagram handle: @author_shiii

                   LOTS OF LOVE 🤍🌻