6~ROOM

लोग अक्सर पूछते हैं मेरी खुशियों का राज,
इजाजत दो तो आपका नाम बता दूं !

                   ISHITA'S POV

We reached the Rajvansh Villa. I was trying to get out of the car. Key word trying. Oh gosh! I hate this outfit. Suddenly a hand came towards me. I know who it was. I held his hand.His mere touch was enough to light my whole body.

His Cold hand was doing something to me. Just him holding my hands and trying to help me was igniting Desires in me. Aaah! I have to stop. This is certainly not right. I didn't look at him. He helped me to get out and we reached towards the main door. We were holding hands.

This is not a villa. This is fucking whole Haveli.His dadi, aunty and mom with all the other family members were standing maybe waiting for us.

His Mom did our aarti. She even removed the evil eye from me. Awww..she is so cute. His dadi came forward. I bend down to touch her feet. But she stopped me.

"Betiya gaale lage to acha lgta hai niche jukhe vo nhi. Aaja meri gudiya"
( Daughters look good in arms not touching feet. Come on my doll) 

I hugged her. She is so good. Everyone came forward and hugged me. At last his brother came towards me. I have seen him somewhere. He looks so familiar.

"Hii bhabhi maa, Myself rudra. Aapka sbse acha devar Naam to suna hi hoga." Said his brother.
( Hey sis in law. I'm rudra. Your most liked brother in law. You probably have heard my name.)

Oh fuck.!! He is rudra.That rudra! Maybe I am mistaken. But he looks the same as him. I Forwarded my hand for a handshake.
"I'm ISHITA, Your jerry maybe."

"Oh shitt! It's you? Seriously? Tbhi mein sochun tujhe dekha dekha kyu lgrha hai.!" "Abe chudail kaha bhaag gyi thi?" Said rudra and hugged me tightly
His dad scolded him.

"Is this how you talk to your bhabhi?" "Arey dad chill. She is my long lost best friend. We were in the same school and then she left for another city and we lost contact." Explained rudra.

Everyone was astonished to hear him. I'm so happy today. Finally this house feels like home.

His Mom and dad are so sweet. His dadu dadi loves me like their own daughter. His uncle aunty admires me so much. And his siblings are my favourite.

"Agar aap sabka mel milap hogya ho to hum jaaye? Aap sb bhi thak gye honge" said my so-called not so sweet hubby.(if you all had met then shall we go?)

I can probably understand that he is irritated by his voice.
"Kyu bhai room mein jaane ki boht jldi hai aapko? Ahem. Ahem" said his sister. This is embarassing

We went towards his room. Oh shit! Holy cow! I have to live in his room. With him. I have to share a bed. My wardrobe. My bathroom. Ahh! Sharing a room is my least favourite thing. What if I get a panic attack again? I have to keep all this to me.

No one can know about it.He can't know this. Over the years, experience has taught me and hurt has raised me. Neither of them had defined me.

I can't break down like this. I have to keep my distance from him because I know I can't ever have him. I have gone to all the hardest situations of my life all alone. I won't ever include anyone. No one can know about my past

His room looks like him. Power.! Every wall of this room explains its own new story.Everything about him is a mystery to me. The more I get to solve it the more it appears to be layered.

This room is magnificent. I can probably say that he is into dark colours just like his appearance.His room alone looks like a mansion. Now i get why it is situated in a whole different zone which is entirely for him. He likes his privacy.

But now we have to share his room. As i walked inside i was shocked,then happy, then excited. He has his own swimming pool, lounge area,balcony and bathroom is my personal favourite. Does he have a library? I will ask him later.

"Done gawking at?" Came a husky voice. I felt embarrassed at this moment.

"Come, i will show you the wardrobe you can change there. Your bags are kept there." Said him.

I walked with him. The wardrobe was speechless. My god. This feels like a Barbie movie.

He went outside. I took a bath. I removed my makeup and i changed my clothes. After probably an hour later i went out. He had already changed.

He was having a glass with him. Probably wine. Huh! I hate people who drink.! Don't they know how harmful it is?Leave it. Why should i care. This isn't my matter of concern.Now the real question is where will i sleep?

" Listen Mr. Rajvansh, You can take the couch and i will take the bed."
His attention went towards me.

"And why do you think Mrs. Rajvansh that i will take the couch?". MRS. RAJVANSH.

This word feels so good from his mouth.This is enough to give me goosebumps. The journey from Ms Shekhawat to Mrs. Rajvansh was so unpredictable. But it's my fate now.Now i am carrying his name with me. I don't know what the future will hold for us. Will we be like strangers only for our whole life? Or Maybe things will change?

"Back on the Earth Mrs. Rajvansh" . Okay That was embarrassing

"Oh,you don't like the couch? Don't worry you can sleep on the floor or maybe on the balcony.As you wish." Said I sarcastically

"What? This room is mine. So i will decide where i will sleep. And yes. I am going to sleep in bed. That's it! Now move" he said irritated.

What does he think of himself? Just wait and watch Mr. Rajvansh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
इस जगह आ गयी
चाहतें अब मेरी
छीन लूँगा तुम्हे सारी दुनिया से ही
तेरे इश्क पे हाँ हक़
तेरा ही तो है कह दिया है
ये मैंने मेरे रब से भी
जिस रास्ते तू ना मिले
उस पे ना हो मेरे कदम
तेरे बिन अब ना लेंगे एक भी दम
तुझे कितना चाहने लगे हम

Guys Lemme know which kind of chapters you prefer more? Long or short? So i will post accordingly to that. Also what do you think? Will ishita let him sleep on a bed? Or will he end up on a couch? Or maybe floor? Who will win this argument? Aayan or Ishita?The next chapter is hella interesting. It contains AAYAN'S POV
To be continued in the next chapter.

                 LOTS OF LOVE 🌻🤍