5~Yes?

कोई कहता है प्यार नशा बन जाता है,
कोई कहता है प्यार सज़ा बन जाता है,
पर प्यार करो अगर सच्चे दिल से,
तो प्यार जीने की वजह बन जाता है
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have a solution to all of our problems" said Abhimaan Rajvansh. All of the people's attention went towards him. "How dad?" Asked Aayan

"Okay everyone listen to me very carefully. What i am going to say will require patience. Everyone will listen to me and let me finish first.As we know Shekhawat and Rajvansh are two powerful names in whole India and we can't let our reputation tarnish like this.So we will have to Do this wedding Today itself as it was fixed." He Blurted out

"How is it possible Abhimaan?" Asked Ashok Shekhawat. Everyone was confused after listening to him. "I know a girl who can marry him. She is also SHEKHAWAT and she can be his bride.

THE QUEEN OF RAJASHTHAN AS WELL AS OF AAYAN, ISHITA SHEKHAWAT" said Abhimaan.

"Whatt?" Yelled Aayan and Ishita together. "We can't marry each other" said them in unison.

"Listen to me first both of you. I know it is very hard for both of you but we don't have any other option.Everyone out there knows that Aayan is marrying Shekhawat's daughter but to which no one knows. And i really think ISHITA is perfect for my AAYAN. I don't know but i see the future of them. If AAYAN is fire then ISHITA is water which is needed to calm it down. They both are perfect for each other."

"I guess he is right. Kids think peacefully. This is very much important for our family. Only by agreeing with this we can save both of our family.I know princess that you aren't ready for this responsibility but i really think you both are a perfect match. Maybe the situation is not right but you both are right together. You both fix each other like a missing piece of puzzle" Said Ashok

After thinking a lot and talking with their family they both said yes and went to their respective places to get ready.

TIME SKIP
AT THE TIME OF WEDDING

                   AAYAN'S POV

I agreed to get married with her. This was the only way to save my family's reputation. I can't think of anything else. Dadu, dad and maa really liked her in the first meeting. They were appreciating her constantly and didn't leave a chance for me to say no.

Honestly i was attracted to her when i saw her for the first time but now i hate her. I hate her to my core. She fucking shouted at me. She thinks of herself as a goddess.I don't know why all of them think of us as a Perfect couple. This is just impossible. We are poles apart. If she is the Sunshine then I am that dark sky. Both of them who are close apart but can never meet each other.

My thoughts get halted when I hear a song. There she was. Walking down the Aisle and coming towards me. She looks like a Fairy. My fairy.

She came towards me and i realised i was gawking at her. I have to Stop my thoughts. I can't get distracted because of her. She can't shatter the walls of my heart. She is like all other girls only. She Just wants my name and fame. If not then why would she have agreed to marry me? Maybe she loves her family that's why. Whatever. I don't care.

I will not give her the position of my wife. I will clear myself today. She is dragging herself to hell. My own customized hell. I can't let my darkness swallow her. My demons will not be able to chase her.

We took pheras and the priest said "Vaar ab vadhu ki maang mein sindoor bhare or mangalsutra pehnaye"

I took a pinch of vermillion and applied it to her forehead. Some of it fell on her nose. I made her wear her mangalsutra. As my hand touched her, Goosebumps appeared on her skin. I can feel it.

"Congratulations Mrs. Rajvansh. I will make your life hell." I said and smirked.
"Congrats to you too Mr. Rajvansh. And Don't worry I won't either let you live peacefully." Said ISHITA

God she is something else. She is a patakha. She is the only one who dares to speak in front of me like this. She is the only one who has shouted at me. Honestly i feel good when she argues with me. I don't know why.

                      ISHITA'S POV

Finally I'm married. I had to say Yes to this. This was the first time when my family had asked something From me with so much hope and i wasn't able to deny it.

They had done a lot for me and this was the least. I don't care if i won't be happy. I just want my family to be happy. If they are happy then I don't have any problems. I will deal with this Lucifer for them.

Finally it was time for vidaai. I don't know but i don't have any single tears in my eyes. I had made myself so strong for every situation that now i don't cry in front of people. I hugged everyone in my family and bid them bye.

My dad said to Aayan "Dhyaan rkhna meri princess ka Aayan beta. Hum tumhe hamara dil or jaan dono derahe hai"

"Khud ki jaan se bhi jyada sambhal kr rkhunga aapki jaan ko, Ab vo sirf Aapki princess nahi meri biwi or meri Rani dono hai." Said Aayan assuredly.

Something twisted in my stomach. I felt so different from his statement. I know this is forced marriage but his words are doing something to me. I can't help but admire him.

We reached towards his car and drove to Rajvansh villa. I was hella tired and this outfit was making everything worse.It was just 25 minutes away.
_______________________________________________
क्या उस गली में कभी तेरा जाना हुआ
जहाँ से ज़माने को गुज़रे ज़माना हुआ
मेरा समय तो वहीं पे है ठहरा हुआ
बताऊँ तुम्हें क्या मेरे साथ क्या क्या हुआ हम्म
खामोशियाँ एक साज़ हैं
तुम धुन कोई लाओ ज़रा
खोमोशियां अलफ़ाज़ हैं
कभी आ गुनगुना ले ज़रा
बेकरार हैं बात करने को कहने दो इनको ज़रा.. हां..

Heyy people 🫶 
Ik This chapter is kinda long because i didn't wanted to extend the marriage till 2 chapter further as it will get boring. Now the real fun will start from next chapter.
Next chapter includes their arguments and also lil cute moments and a lil secret of Ishita's past too
Keep liking and lemme know in comments.

                   LOTS OF LOVE 🤍🌻