Jeff and Jane Met

Once there was a thirteen year old boy named Jeff that brown hair and blue eyes. He was a emo. He just moved into the neighborhood and he already hated it.

Jeff and his brother Lou, went to the park.

There, he saw a girl getting pushed around by some guys. Jeff and Lou took in action.

"Hey leave her alone," said Jeff. "Or else what you emo fag?" Said one guy. Then Jeff punched that guy in the face and had a fight with the other guys with his brother.

After the fight, Jeff and Lou won. "Thanks," said the girl," who are you?" "Jeff and this is my brother Lou. We just moved here," Jeff answered. "What's your name?" Jeff asked. "It's Jane," Jane answered.

"Our dad got a promotion and we had to move here," said Jeff," and as you can tell, we're not on a good start." Jane giggled and smiled.

Jane and Jeff sat on the swings while Lou played on the monkey bars. "Where do you live?" Asked Jane. "Oh in that area," Jeff pointed out. "Oh cool, I live a block away from you," added Jane.

It started getting dark and they knew that they needed to head home.

"Thanks again for that," said Jane. "Anytime,"said Jeff,"hey can we hang out sometime?" "Uh, sure," said Jane,"well, bye." "Bye," said Jeff.

Jeff and Lou headed home and unpacked some things.

"Why would she want to hang out with me?" Jeff asked Lou as Jeff was staring in the mirrior and looking at himself.

"Because you saved her man!" Lou pointed out. "Yeah, anyone could of saved her. I'm just a emo freak!" Jeff complained.

"Yeah but you saved her! You did! Just you!" Lou said as he flopped on his bed.

"Whatever," said Jeff.

The next day, Jane and Jeff met on the playground again. Just hanging out.

"It's getting late, I should better go," said Jane. "Oh Jeff?!" She yelled at him as she turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" He answered. "When we are at school, I won't be hanging out with you because of my friends. But I'll hang out with you here," pointed out to Jeff. "Oh... Okay... Then, bye," he said sadly and walking home.

"She's afraid to hang out with me when school starts tomorrow!" Jeff said to Lou.
"Dude, she'll start hanging out with you soon. Right now she has a thing to keep up and she doesn't want to embarrase you or herself. She'll open up soon," pointed out Lou.

"Lou, you num skull," he said while giving him a nookie," you always know what to say."

"Well duh, I'm your bro. We are a team. Also you know the boys that was picking on Jane," said Lou.

"Who were they?" Asked Jeff. "Randy and his friends," said Lou.

"Basters," said Jeff.

While on the other hand...

"Jane are you crazy! I can't be falling in love with Jeff! He is my friend! He saved me. And he is so sweet and- shut up! You only known him for two days!" Jane yelled at herself in the mirrior," if this continues, people will start rumors. I have a reputation to keep up! I can't be with him! He deserves someone like him!"

Jane sighed and crawled into her bed and hugged her hello kitty pillow.

That night, Jeff and Jane couldn't sleep that well because they were worried about tomorrow...