Tracking Him

Jane was furious with rage. She wanted to kill Jeff now. She put on her dress, mask, and wig back on.

I also requested a song be played during this chapter. Look up kick me by sleeping with sirens. (NOW PLAY!)

Then she turned and held her knife in the air. "I'm gonna kill that emo kid for what he did to me!"

He grabbed her radio and ran as fast as she could.

For nights, Jane would listen to the radio to track down Jeff's destination.

Jeff killed more than a normal human being killing sperie.

Soon, months went by.

Jane had to kill some humans for food and water to survive.

Then one day, while Jane was starting up a fire, she heard a dog behind her.

It was Smile Dog.

"Hey you, do you know where Jeff is?" Jane questioned the dog as she scratched his chin.

Smile Dog barked and started chasing his tail and started walking into the woods.

"Smile Dog, where are you going?" She yelled at Smile Dog. Then she realized that Smile Dog was going to show her where to find Jeff. Since he used to be a police dog, he knows how to track.

Jane grabbed her bag and radio and ran with Smile Dog.

It was close to being winter. Jane and Jeff were missing for two years in the normal human world.

After six months from fall to winter, Smile Dog finally stopped and settled at meadow that was deserted.

"Why here?" She asked Smile Dog, "It's more lonely and beautiful than the woods. But it's freezing!"

When night came, Jane made a fire and made a meal for her and Smile Dog.

Then Jane put down some covers and layed there until she fell asleep.

Then she awoken but a noise in the woods.

"Who's there!? Jeff!? Is that you!?" Yelled Jane as she sat up and looked around swiftly.

Then she heard a twig crack in the part of the woods behind her.

Jane stood up with her knife in her hand and threw it into woods.

Then she turned to the other part of the woods and saw Jeff.

"Good throw by the way," Jeff said when he got close to her and pulled out the knife from his shoulder then threw it ln the ground.

Jane looked at the knife and looked at Jeff.

"Please Jeff, it doesn't have to be this way. I really do care about you. I just don't love what you did to my famliy and who I'd care about," Jane said in a low voice.

"Yes it does has to be this way Jane! LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE BECOME! I'M JEFF THE KILLER! THE CRAZY GUY THAT HAS CUT HIS FACE TO MAKE A BIGGER SMILE AND IS WHITE AS SNOW! AND I KILL PEOPLE! BEFORE I KILL THEM, I SAY JUST GO TO SLEEP! I'M A KILLER! I KILLED MY FAMILY! YOUR FAMLIY! FAMLIES ACROSSED THE COUNTRY! AND I CAN'T STOP! HAHAHAHA!" Jeff screamed.

"Jeff please calm down. We need each other. Can't you see that!? I need you! But now you just gave up! I made a choice. It's you.. I'm sorry for what I was about to do. But I just couldn't live like that! But I see now. I love you Jeff! That's what matters now!" Jane cried as she about fell on her knees.

"Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way. I can't love you anymore. I'm afraid I'll hurt you. Not again... Plus, I can't trust you. Not anymore... I'm sorry. But we can't be friends anymore," Jeff said before running into the woods.

"Jeff! Come back here now!" Jane yelled while chasing after him.

She comes right behind him and tackles him. Then she gets on top of him.

"Then you won't hurt me," she said while panting.

Then Jane leaned in for a kiss. Her lips touched his.

But Jeff was filled with hate, saddness, and a broken heart.

He flips himself on top of Jane and pulls out a knife.

"JUST GO TO SLE-" Jeff said until it was someone he really did love.

"Jeff, don't..." Jane calmly whispered.

"I'm so sorry Jane. I just can't love you anymore. I don't love you Jane. Come on Smile Dog," Jeff said then calling for Smile Dog.

Then it seemed in a blur. That Jeff and Smile Dog were gone.

Jane was heartbroken. She had a pain in her heart and it felt like someone that she cared about so much just died. Even tho that everyone she loved was dead besides Jeff.

But he doesn't feel the same anymore. He heart was consumed to be a killer. He almost killed Jane.

Jane was in the dark. Alone, cold, and crying.

She was also in terror and in anger.

Her heart was consumed in hate.

Now she planned for no more talk. Time to take action.

Time to kill Jeff.

For once and for all..

To stop the killing madness.

To stop the feelings and passion that she used to have for him.

To stop everything.

"It's time to end this war. For once and for all. Forever," Jane said before putting out the fire and was ready to face Jeff one last time. That's is when he dies by Jane's hand...

"I'm coming for you Jeff," Jane said then ran with furry in her heart.