Year of Comfort

Next day at school, Jane talked to Jeff a little during class.

As the days went by, Jane talked to him more and more at school.

She didn't care about the rumors. She just wanted to be there for Jeff.

Within two months, they hung out all the time.

"So are you writing to Lou?" Jane asked Jeff while she bit her apple. "Uh, yeah... " he said nervously. "What do you guys mostly write about?" She asked with a funny face on. Jeff laughed and said," about you..."

Her face had a suprise look on her. "Awe, I feel so special," she said dramaticly. They bothed laughed and continued eating lunch.

After school, they did their homework together at the playground.

"Hey Jeff," Jane asked. "What is it Jane?" He answered. "I have a crush on someone..." She said while making a face that looked like a turtle.

"Well spill the beans!" Yelled Jeff. "It's Robert, the popular guy at school," she said exictedly. "Oh!? Wow... Cool.. I thought you were going to say me," he said in a playful way. "Hahaha you wish!" She laughed at him.

They both laughed and finished their homework.

"See ya later," yelled Jane. "Bye," said Jeff.

When Jeff got home, he was actually upset. He got out a piece of paper and pencil and starting writing to Lou.

Dear Lou,
Hey bro, how is it in there? I hope you are doing fine. Jane and I are getting closer. But today she told me she had a crush on the popular boy, Robert. I hate his guts... Anyway please write back to me as soon as possible.
Love yo bro,
Jeff

Ps. Go to sleep! You need it!

Jeff put down the paper and layed in his bed lonely.

Wishing that Lou was there to talk to.

Days went on by and closer and closer Jeff and Jane got.

"It's been eight months now Jeff!" Jane yelled exictedly," four more month until Lou gets to come home!" She said and giving Jeff a hug.

"Yeah I know! I'm so exicted!" Said Jeff.