The Trick

That night, Jane camped out and listened to the radio while she ate a ham sandwich.

"Today we discovered that a camp site ground had fifteen people stabbed to death. There was no survivors there. Plus, a girl named Layla was murdered by was described, the female of Jeff the killer. They think it was Jane. The female will be known as Jane the killer. I'm Mac and this is your murder news," said the radio.

"Basters!" Jane yelled.

"I'm not a killer! How do they think that! Besides me holding a knife and my best friend's  throught was sliced," Jane said as she started to cry.

She wiped her tears away and layed on a log.

She fell asleep and she had a dream.

Her dream was about her and Jeff were friends again. "Hey Jeff, do you remember when you told me that you loved me?" Jane asked Jeff. "Yeah why?" He answered. "Well I love you too," Jane said and giving him a kiss. Then Jane and Jeff start french kissing then they turn back into the freaks they are and Jane stabs Jeff in the back.

She woke up with a idea. "That's it! Of course! Even tho I do love him, it has to be this way!"

Then she layed her head back down on the log and went back to sleep.

Next morning, she woke up to the sound of angry dogs running after her.

She sat up and grabbed her stuff and ran.

Police officers were chasing after Jane.

She ran until the police couldn't see her.

She climb up a tree and waited..

"Hey where did she go!?" Asked one of the police officers. "How should I know!?" The other one.

Then Jane jumped off the tree and jumped on top of one of the cops. Then she snaped his neck.

The other cop turned around saw Jane. Before he could say anything, Jane stabbed him in the chest.

Jane's first kills.

She felt the darkness in her heart. She felt power and she knows not to use it for bad but to use it for good.

But she just killed two cops...

"Well, I had to kill them, the dog was chasing after me. Now, the dog is... Gone? Oh God.. Plus it's sort of practice when I kill Jeff. I need to practice with something... Uh.. aha! I'll draw pictures of Jeff and hang them on the trees. Then practice throwing."

Jane took her time and drew a few pictures of Jeff. She went around the woods and hung them up in places.

She took a step back and started aiming at the pictures.

After within four hours, she was really good at aiming and throwing knives.

She took down the pictures and packed up and walked toward the nearest homaside.

"Jeff must be near," Jane said to herself.

She continued walking until she found a old shed.

She sat her bag down and went up to the shed.

She peeked her head in and saw no one.

She went back to get her bag and placed it in the shed.

When night came, she started up a fire and sat on a log.

"Jeff! Are you here!? Because I need to talk to you!" Yelled Jane as she stood up and looked at the sky.

She looked around while spinning slowly a couple times before saying," I want to make a deal with you! But I need to speak with you face to face!"