19: 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵- any cause of impairment, destruction, ruin, or frustration

———————————⚜️⚜️ —————————

Giovanni's POV:

Rose is my girlfriend; what an amazing thing to say. She's officially mine and I don't think anything has ever felt more right. Ever since we talked a few days ago, I can't help but think about the future we could have together. She's all I've ever wanted and more.

Rosary is the type of girl who needs constant validation and love in her life and I'll be damned if I can't be the person to give it to her. I don't care how many Disney movies we watch or how she loves to show me her outfits each day. In fact, I think it's flat-out adorable. I don't even mind when she accidentally yells when she is super enthusiastic about something.

Rosary is my life and my soul; my reason for existing.

This is why I need to find whoever dares to threaten her. I refuse to rest until I can wrap my hands around their throat and choke them until they beg me to put them out of their misery.

Recently, someone has also been screwing with me as well; two shipments have gone missing and there have been multiple attempts at hacking into my home security (which I really only have to keep Rose safe). I have a strange feeling that whoever is messing with her is the same person behind all of this nonsense as well.

It's so frustrating though; as soon as she finds safety and stability, someone decides to come barging in and completely obliterate it. Well I'm not about to let them do it.

This poor girl does not deserve all of this drama.

I promise it'll end soon Fragolina.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Do you have to leave Muffin?" My girl whines.

She likes to call me Muffin because apparently I have too many names for her and she didn't have any for me. She claims that she doesn't want me to feel like she doesn't care and I told her that don't feel that way. I honestly think she's putting way too much thought into it but if it makes her happy, then I'm happy.

Plus, it's cute. I kind of like being her Muffin... okay, okay, I love it.

"I'm sorry Angioletto but I do. Unfortunately, duty calls," I answer in a dissatisfied tone. My love nods her head in understanding and opens her arms wanting a hug. After a minute of basking in her pure love, I know it's time for me to leave.