22: 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴- deeply criminal, extremely wicked; guilty of or addicted to atrocious crimes

——————————🎀🎀——————————

Dear no one,

I hate it here.

It's been two weeks; two weeks since my torture began. It turns out the man whom I once trusted is a complete psychopath and probably bipolar.

One minute he's staring creepily at my chest (The urge to want to smack him is almost unbearable) and the next he is physically abusing me.

The only good thing that's happened in the last 24 hours is finding this long-forgotten notebook. I'm hoping that maybe if I write my thoughts down, I'll be able to cope with them and not go insane like him.

Send help,
Isabelle

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Rose's POV:

I've never thought much about a father or my lack of one. I hadn't needed to; Mama was everything I could've asked for and more.

Now that I've met my so-called father, I wish I hadn't; the way he stares at my body suggests he thinks of me in a way no father should ever think of their daughter. I feel absolutely zero love for this man; is he even worthy of being called that?

I have a feeling that he wasn't a very kind person to Mama. Thinking about it makes me nauseous; being around him in general makes me ill.

"Did you hurt Mama?" I whisper in fear of the answer.

Mr. Rossi's eyes light up with an evil glint, "Not any more than that selfish bitch deserved."

I begin to feel anger bubble up inside of me. It's not something I'm very well acquainted with. I never had a reason to feel this way before...well besides when I was almost raped; that was vile. I don't like thinking about it much. At least he was a stranger that I'll never see again though.

But the man standing in front of me? I might not personally know him very well, but he is no stranger.

He was supposed to be the man who loved Mama and me like his own soul. He was supposed to protect us from the evils of the world, or at least make an honest effort to. He was supposed to be a dad and husband. Instead, he was and is our worst nightmare.

And I hate him for that.

With every fiber in my being, I HATE him. Who gave him the right to completely ruin people's lives?

Maybe it's this hatred, or maybe it's a confidence I didn't know I had, but I find myself losing my carefully crafted composure for just a few seconds.

"What is wrong with you!?" I shout at him while tears run down my face.

Mr. Rossi slowly stalks towards me like a lion going in for an unnecessary kill. His eyes burn bright with bloody excitement and promises.

Saying that was a mistake; I forgot he was a psychopath.

Unfortunately for me, once I opened the frail floodgates containing his insanity, there was no turning back.

"It seems like my doll isn't very different from her mother. What a shame, for you at least. Maybe you'll look just as good in my bed as she did," he says with an evil smirk.

WHAT!?

If I had water to spit out, I would.

What is this man on, seriously!? I am his daughter! I need to get the hell out of here.

When I try to turn around and run away though, I'm immediately pushed to the ground. Why do I have to be a stereotypical damsel in distress!?

Suddenly a gun is put to my head and Mr. Rossi begins to lead me out of the room. It's eerily quiet as we move causing my anxiety to spike through the roof.

Speaking of anxiety, how long has it been since I last took my meds? Probably a couple of days; oh god, I really am gonna go crazy here.

I begin to panic as I realize he isn't taking me to any place I've been before. Instead of taking me to my room or his office, he stops us at a huge metal door with armed guards on either side.

I don't think this is going to go very well for me.

As one of the guards eyes me creepily, the other unlocks the door and opens it for us. I almost thank him but then realize how foolish that would be; for all I know, they might shoot me once we pass through the door.

With a gun to my head, I walk into the unknown on wobbly legs; I can't do this.

The room I'm met with looks more like a prison cell than any room I've ever been in. Both the walls and floors are made of concrete; in one corner there is an ancient metal toilet and in the other is a cot resembling the one I have been sleeping on for the past few days.

And that's it.

It's so empty I want to cry. This man is killing me from the inside out. If his goal is to make me depressed then he's doing a great job.

🚨Trigger Warning🚨

While I'm taking in the dismal space, I fail to see Mr Rossi approaching me until it's too late. He quickly leans in not wasting time and places his cold, disgusting lips on mine.

I try to push him away, I really do, but it's no use because he pins me against the wall. Tears begin to pour down my cheeks and just when I think I might die, he pulls away and smirks.

"You're MINE Doll Face; don't you ever forget that," he whispers in my ear.

When he finally lets go of me, I have no strength left in my body and simply collapse on the ground in a puddle of brokenness. With a final wink, he confidently walks out. The metal door slams shut followed by a distinct clicking noise of what I can only assume is a lock.

Then silence.

I'm left in this cold, dark room alone with only the demons in my mind to keep me company. I'm scared and hysterical. Tears stream down my face as sob after sob racks through my body.

What is wrong with him!?

Why would he do that?

However, the more I think about it, the more I realize it was all one big power move. In his mind I'm not his daughter, I'm simply a pawn in his sick game and I'm afraid there won't ever be an end.

That realization freaks me out though so I try to stop thinking and rock back and forth in a ball to calm myself down. I'm not sure how long I stay in this position, but eventually the exhaustion hits my body and I decide to try and get some sort of sleep. Crawling over to the cot, I flop down and exhale. I'm not sure if I can do this.

Maybe everything would be easier if I ended it all; it's obvious that the vile creature has zero morals or boundaries and I don't exactly want to stay to find out what he plans to do with me.

At least I could die with some ounce of dignity if I ended it now...

Where are you Gio?

I need you.

——————————🎀🎀——————————