29. My Finn

Being with Finn was like being on a permanent happiness high. We were currently lounging on my bed, my head on his lap as he gently combed through my hair. It had been how many days, since we'd gotten together? I hadn't kept count.

He bent down and pecked my forehead. I laughed softly before grabbing his face and kissing him properly.

He snaked an arm round my waist and pulled me up. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this."

He kissed me yet again and I smiled against his lips. I was yet to tell my mom about us, but I had a sneaking suspicion she already knew.

"Sebastian, is it okay if I post you?"

I looked at him quizzically. "Like, on Instagram?"

He nodded. I shrugged. "Not like you haven't posted the worst possible one already."

He pulled my cheeks. "I think you looked adorable."

I took a second to think about it. "I have no problem at all, I would love it if you posted pictures of me."

I grinned at him. "We're boyfriends after all."

Hours later, as I stared at his Instagram page, I realised I should've specified.

His entire page only had pictures of me. I counted and there were about 6 new posts. Which may not seem like much, but those were the only posts on his page. All posted on the same day.

The fact that it was a public account didn't help things. I looked at the most recent post. It was a picture of me playing a game at the arcade, taken from behind me.

I didn't even realise he'd taken a picture. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw the bold letters FINN written on the jacket. Right, I had worn his jacket that day.

Way to announce a relationship. I would've been worried that it was too fast to post it on a public platform, but no doubt it would've spread around like wildfire regardless.

There was a series of pictures of me spinning Chonk around, from the same day. The time when he was sneakily taking pictures of me from his room. Creep.

I opened my window and yelled. "Finn!"

Finn walked up to the window and slid it open, stifling a yawn. His hair was messed up, making him look adorable. I got sidetracked, forgetting everything else.

"Aw, you look so cute."

He smiled softly. "Thank you."

I pouted. "Makes me really wanna kiss you."

He looked around dramatically. "Well, I can't see anyone stopping you."

I laughed and climbed out and into his bedroom. The moment I got in, he wrapped his arms around my waist and nudged my nose with his.

"Do I look better up close?"

I nodded. He did. I placed my arms around his neck and gently gave his lips a soft peck.

He groaned. "Oh come on, what was that?"

His hands trailed across my back till he reached the hem of my t-shirt. He placed his hands under it, on the bare skin on my waist. His hands were slightly cold and I shivered at his touch.

He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "You enjoy teasing me, baby?"

I gasped softly, my heart pounding. He moved his hands slowly up to my lower back, before placing a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"I-" I began, only to get sidetracked.

He tilted his head and did the same on the other side, driving me insane.

I groaned in frustration. "Kiss me properly!"

He chuckled and tightened his hold on my waist. He finally met my lips, kissing me hard and passionately. I clutched his t-shirt with my hands, focusing solely on him.

He finally pulled away, leaving me breathless. He smirked at me and walked off, sitting down on his bed.

He patted his lap. "Come here."

I gulped but walked over to him, and he grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him, placing me firmly on his lap.

He kept his hand on my waist, stroking my skin softly. "Are you comfortable?"

I nodded. I'd never been more comfortable.

"So, what did you call me for?" He asked. It dawned on me I'd gotten distracted and forgot the original reason I came here.

"You." I poked his chest with my finger, giving him an accusing stare.

He pulled my hand towards him and gently bit the tip of my finger. Oh my god.

"Me." He gave me a mischievous grin.

I shook my head and tried to focus. "Don't distract me. Why have you posted so many pictures of me?"

He tilted his head in a confused way. "I thought you'd given me permission?"

I huffed. "I did, but...it's your account. There's only pictures of me."

He placed his head on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck. "I don't like posting pictures of myself."

He looked up at me cutely. "I post pictures of things I like, and as of now-"

He placed a hand on my cheek. "I only like you."

I placed a hand on my chest, feigning surprise. "I thought you loved me?"

I almost laughed at the panic that overtook his eyes. He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes with full seriousness.

"I love you, Sebastian. I like you, and I also love you."

I planted a soft kiss on his forehead. "I know, baby."

His entire face lit up. "You called me baby."

I nodded, although I felt my face heating up already.

He grinned. "I like it."

He looked into my eyes silently, as though observing every detail. I looked down at his arms.

Dang he had nice arms.

I traced my finger along his arm, and asked him, "When do you work out? You have such a nice body."

He hummed. "I work out a few days a week. Sometimes in the mornings, sometimes in the evenings."

I traced little circles on his hand. "I've never seen you go to work out."

He closed his eyes and leaned against the pillows on his bed. "I usually leave on my bike, so you may not have realised."

I nodded absentmindedly. A few minutes later, I realised Finn was fast asleep. I smiled at how cute he looked while asleep.

His hair flopping onto his face. I brushed it away gently so as to not wake him up. I placed a soft kiss on his cheek and tried to get up to leave.

His hands tightened around my waist. "Stay."

I glanced at him. "I thought you were asleep."

His eyes were still shut. "I was." He mumbled, still sounding half asleep. He opened his arms up and signalled for me to come closer. I considered it. Hell, why not.

I went closer and slowly, relaxed into his arms, laying my head on his chest. He gently stroked my hair, lulling me into sleep.

Soon enough, I fell asleep, wrapped up around him.

Around my Finn.