30. Mom Always Knows

It'd been about two weeks since Finn and I had begun dating. I still giggled every time I thought about it.

I snuck a peek at him through my window. It was so convienent having your boyfriend just two windows apart.

We spent a lot of time together, and he loved to take pictures of me and post them. I was pretty much his entire profile.

I went downstairs for dinner and my mom was setting the table.

"Sebastian, why don't you call your boyfriend over for dinner? He's home alone anyway."

"Yeah, sure." I turned around to walk to his house.

Wait.

I slowly turned back to face my mom, a nervous smile creeping up my face. "How did you...?"

She smiled at me. "Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I'm your mother, Seb!"

I sighed in relief. Well, at least I didn't have to make a whole deal about it.

She shook her head. "The tension was brewing between the two of you from the start. We were just waiting to see how long it took."

I gave her a confused stare. "Who is we?"

She seemed to not hear me. She was giggling to herself.

"Heh, Emma's gonna go crazy when she hears about this."

Emma. That was Finn's mother.

Oh god. These two had been plotting this from the very start. No wonder my mom was so eager to talk to him about me every single time.

Either way, I was glad. I was more than happy that I got lucky enough to be with a guy like Finn. He was perfect in every way possible. So dreamy.

I shook my head and walked over to his house and knocked on the door. About a minute later, it swung open, revealing a shirtless Finn, drying his hair with a towel.

My throat went dry. I think my heart rate spiked up.

My eyes travelled from his wet hair to his face. My gaze went lower and lower, oh- his abs.

I was sure I looked like a tomato at the moment. He was only in a pair of shorts.

He smirked at me. "Missed me already?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in, slamming the door shut. He pushed me up against the door, grinning down at me.

"You look particularly good right now...Sebastian."

I tried to form my words. "My- mom- she called. Dinner."

He smiled. "Hey, that's really sweet of her."

He had his hands on either side of my head, effectively trapping me. He bent down and leaned in, kissing me softly. I placed my hands on his chest, savouring the taste of his lips.

Like every time he kissed me, he left me breathless. He smiled with a glint in his eye. "Come on now."

He leaned in next to my ear, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"We shouldn't keep her waiting."

And with that, he walked off. Probably to find a t-shirt.

"FINN! You meanie!" I yelled. He was such a tease.

You love it though, a voice in my head said.

Damn right I do.

We came to my place for dinner, and the conversation flowed easily. Since mom and Finn were pretty much friends already, there was no awkwardness.

He left right after, and I had to fight hard to keep my smile down.

Although the sight of him shirtless...now that caused some problems. I was trying to shower in peace but it seemed like Finn wasn't about to leave my mind anytime soon.

I groaned. I didn't feel like a perv anymore for thinking about him this way. After all, he was my boyfriend now.

Although, I don't think I can go to him with this...problem of mine.

"Well, a boy's gotta do what he's gotta do."

No more details. Goodnight.

xoxo

"Sebastian, I can't drop you back home today."

I nodded. "Sure, no problem. You busy?"

He smiled. "You could say that. I am going to be trying out for the team."

I looked at him in shock. "What team?"

He gave me a knowing look. "Volleyball."

I was confused. "But I thought..."

He gently cupped my chin and ran his finger along my lips. What a tease. We were still on school grounds, which was why he wasn't going any further than that.

"A certain boy seemed to think I look sexy-"

I clamped my hand over this mouth, my face flaming red. Oh my god, he has heard me the other day. This was so embarassing.

He pulled my hand down and smirked at me. "Are you going all shy on me now?"

I looked in a random direction to avoid making eye contact. Finn however, was taking none of that.

He grabbed my jaw gently and made me turn my gaze towards him. "Look at me."

My brain always turned to mush when I looked at him. This time was no exception.

"If I get in, you need to show up at all my games wearing my jersey."

That sounded so hot. I was almost fangirling for my own boyfriend. 

I nodded along, in a daze. I snapped out of it for a second and grabbed his arm. "Wait."

He motioned for me to go on.

"I don't want you to join just because I said...um..."

He ruffled my hair. "Don't worry Sebastian. I was missing the sport anyway. I went from playing almost everyday to nothing at all."

I felt more at ease now. "You'll be okay getting home, right?"

"Yes, yes, Finn. Don't worry."

He gently fixed up my hair. "Do you want to meet after I'm done? There's this new cafe that opened up nearby..."

I nodded excitedly. "Cafe sounds good. Send me the location, I'll meet you there after you're done."

He gave me a tiny wave and walked away, probably to change. I smiled to myself and began the walk home.

I really was excited to see Finn playing volleyball though.

He really did look sexy when he played.

Hey, you can't blame me. Have you seen his body? He could be a Greek god.

And the way he always picked me up so effortlessly...

I buried my face in my hands. Dammnit Finn.

Hello everyone <3

Would you all prefer this book to have smutty scenes or go without it? I do have a somewhat mature chapter written out already, although it's quite a bit ahead.
However, I'm aware this book is more of a fluffy one, so it's understandable if it would be weird to include it.

Let me know your thoughts.