33. Ryan's Straight!

I lightly pushed Finn so he was on my bed, lying against the pillows. I snuggled in next to him, placing a hand on his chest.

He took a deep breath. "I thought you were gonna leave. He'd convinced me of everything I was scared of."

I patted his chest, pushing back my tears when I heard the crack in his voice.

"He doesn't want to see you happy, Finn. He deliberately twisted a situation to screw with you."

I leaned in and softly kissed him, hoping to convey my love through it. I pulled away and looked into his deep brown eyes, that were finally not glistening with unshed tears anymore.

"You believe me, right?"

He nodded. "I can't believe I ever believed him in the first place. I feel so stupid."

I glared at him. "You're not stupid. I would've thought the same if I were you."

He grinned at me, and my heart skipped a beat. I was so upset at seeing him so sad, my heart felt full again at seeing his beautiful smile.

"Wait, what if Ryan likes you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Finn. I can assure you, Ryan does not like me."

He frowned. "But what if he does?"

I shook my head. "He doesn't. But even if he did..."

I leaned in and nudged his nose with mine. "I don't care. The only person I love is right in front of me."

He smiled and pounced on me, pushing me under him with his bodyweight. I giggled softly while he covered my face in little kisses.

He finally stopped and laid down next to me. "Sebastian."

"Hm?"

He held my jaw and turned me to face him. He seemed to do this whenever he wanted me to listen to him carefully. But he was always so gentle with it.

But...it also...turned me on. Fuck. I did not need to get in an awkward situation now.

"Next time something like this happens, always call me first. I will come to pick you up."

I opened my mouth to protest. "But-"

He gave me a look that dared me to go further. I gulped and nodded. He pulled me into his chest, stroking the back of my neck.

"It could've been so dangerous, Sebastian."

I nodded along. He was right.

He placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'm glad it's all okay. But you better not do something this unsafe again."

His words had a warning tone to them. I was a little afraid of what he might do if I did do something like this again.

But there's no need to worry.

"I promise I'll not do such things again, Finn."

He placed another kiss on my forehead, satisfied with my answer.

I apologised almost a million times after that, and Finn eventually had to resort to shutting me up by kissing me, which always left me dazed.

I traced random patterns on his t-shirt, laying comfortably in his arms. A question piped up in my head.

"Finn, are you gay?"

The ensuing silence was resounding.

He looked at me with a look that can only be described as an 'are you stupid' face.

He squeezed my waist and raised his eyebrows.

"What do you think?"

I chuckled softly. "Not like that. I meant, are you gay, bi, or...?"